• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Clinton666 is PM of S'pore. What'll happen.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which breed barked the most and yet is a coward? dog experts we need ur input pls :smile:

What type of dog!
Answer is Pariah Dog
Unwanted low IQ not train/educated dog like those street dog.
Only barking/chasing people went they run but the dog will hide/run when someone chase/beat the dog.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I like to find that Pariah Dog but don't know where is hidding. Only bark bark bark.........Hope the Pariah Dog will come to find me and bite me.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
What type of dog!
Answer is Pariah Dog
Unwanted low IQ not train/educated dog like those street dog.
Only barking/chasing people went they run but the dog will hide/run when someone chase/beat the dog.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I like to find that Pariah Dog but don't know where is hidding. Only bark bark bark.........Hope the Pariah Dog will come to find me and bite me.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

careful of rabies bro :biggrin:

nexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
My superior genetic makeup will ensure that my children will lord over yours :mad:

Oh my... Yours is of superior gene... so you are saying that Old man and his son have defective and inferior genes compare to yours..?? Wow...

The world will be better off without you around.... cos you are not only a stupid fool with no substance up in your head and only know how to use vulgar words when u lose.

your bangala brothers are waiting for you. Go and join them

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will create Heaven on Earth. Imagine a world without retards and no Paralymics.

It's 10 mins past midnight. It's your master's birthday. I was expecting you to wish him Happy Birthday in this forum, you heartless one. Have you gone to sleep? You'll break his heart you know.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will eradicate both poverty and stupidity. That means retards like you will be wiped off the face of this Earth :mad:

Mother Nature is too slow in her Natural Selection Process. I will give it a turbo boost.

hitler in the making? bro, i suggest we get rid of u first!

Manchu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Osama bin Laden will be engaged as his personal bodyguard. Who would dare to call Singapore a "little red dot" any more ?