• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Clinton666 is PM of S'pore. What'll happen.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say if it so happened that in a unforseeable twist of faith, Clinton666 became the PM of S'pore, what will happen to the country?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DOG2.jpg

clintonxxx, cassyyy: Ouch! Dun beat me! Tolong! Ouch!

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will set up gas chambers to exterminate the poor, thereby boasting to the world that under his leadership, he has successfully eradicated poverty in S'pore.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will set up gas chambers to exterminate the poor, thereby boasting to the world that under his leadership, he has successfully eradicated poverty in S'pore.

I will eradicate both poverty and stupidity. That means retards like you will be wiped off the face of this Earth :mad:

Mother Nature is too slow in her Natural Selection Process. I will give it a turbo boost.

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
he will continue to post in the forum and expects things to be changed.

ya he will tallk BIG and promised to be THE super power in the next few years overtaking USA, China and India combined :p:biggrin:

A

Alu862

Thew west can't even eradicate their own poverty, what makes you think you can?