• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If chc guys are found guilty, What sentence do you honestly feel they will get

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
A) a slap the wrist - of their influence , their status and possible backlash

B) deserving punishment- according to the severe-ness and the same punishment any ordinary Singaporean would receive?

C) no matter what, only a fine would be imposed.

Personally I feel if it is LKY time, he will make sure they get punish real hard .. But LHL handling maybe more careful, but who knows????

Hope GOD 有眼, punish the guilty and if they are innocent , free them!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

B) deserving punishment- according to the severe-ness and the same punishment any ordinary Singaporean would receive?

Personally I feel if it is LKY time, he will make sure they get punish real hard .. But LHL handling maybe more careful, but who knows????

The mainstream churches want CHC to vanish. Whatever influences con hee has is only limited to the very few hardcore followers. Many of members already left or thinking of leaving after hearing all the dirt presented in the court case.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heavy fine. Light incarceration. Who owns CHC ? The members ? Nope. It is an organization like NKF. If anyone has been cheated it is the government. The fine takes care of that. Prison is a warning to others.
I have to admit to a perverse admiration for Kong Hee. This is a guy who built an organization through sheer personality. LHL would pay his millions to have that.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the prosecution can prove a case to the said judge,I sincerely hope a stiff sentence will be imposed for wasting court time on them.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You a member of chc ? Ha Ha. Waiting long long for your 100 fold >

no, not a member of CHC. just wanted to check what charges are pressed against them so it's possible for me to look up the Penal Code in the online Singapore Statutes :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: