• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want to donate but....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Donate for what ? Sam purposely create this buying point system to rip you off :wink:

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
will my personal details be captured? :biggrin:

Absolutely. Unless you use an anonymous prepaid credit card issued overseas. When I say 'anonymous', I mean the bank that issued it doesn't have your personal details on their file.

When you use a locally issued credit card, the ISD can easily trace your identity through the local bank and your local ISP.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi bang, apa ini? empat mata?.....haha!!!....keep well bang :smile:...sekarang dangerous playing field....banyat orang2 di sini ada POWER!!!...sabar sabar....:smile:

Donate! Don't be stingy because u like everyone else are using this forum FOC. That's what i want YPAP/PAP IB members here to do. Donate and end all conflicts.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Donate! Don't be stingy because u like everyone else are using this forum FOC. That's what i want YPAP/PAP IB members here to do. Donate and end all conflicts.

if you give me your personal account number in singapore, i will donate generously direct credit to your account....purely on trust....yes, i know i used this forum extensively foc...the least i can do is to donate....yes, i will. but not because of any IB...:smile:.....if you can find a way where i can donate to the forum without releasing my personal details, i will do so. thank you.