• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just bought a LiDAR robot vacuum and it brings me so much joy and happiness..

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=IrJpqP0OriSKJdoy)12.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
181296070.jpg

You can also get a wet model, insert inside your big hole to suck out all the sperms since you were fucked all night, your slut cunt must be flooded with curry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
181296070.jpg

You can also get a wet model, insert inside your big hole to suck out all the sperms since you were fucked all night, your slut cunt must be flooded with curry.
@ginfreely your filth is all inside,
Your cb, your cb mouth and your cb ass, that's why you will have cancer.
@ginfreely I suggest you get a flog from a leather belt on your cb to get all those filth moving.

You are a filthy little old slut!
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Believe it or not, back then I already thought of buying a good robot that can take care of me when I live to ripe old age.
if there were such a handyman or domestic helper robot every household in sg would already have one or two. some lonely sinkies would have bought it for companionship. but it’s a trillion dollar market that has yet to materialize. i need one to clean my homes, do my yards, cook in my kitchens, and provide security 24 by 7 by 369.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there were such a handyman or domestic helper robot every household in sg would already have one or two. some lonely sinkies would have bought it for companionship. but it’s a trillion dollar market that has yet to materialize. i need one to clean my homes, do my yards, cook in my kitchens, and provide security 24 by 7 by 369.
Already have such China robots in exhibition. Can make coffee, can pick up toy ie tidy house, can be companion or nanny. Maybe going into production soon.