• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just bought a LiDAR robot vacuum and it brings me so much joy and happiness..

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
1458631.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow because the Cantonese dog keep hitting my windows, I set off my vacuum to work and just seeing the robot vacuum at its work makes me happy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I am really pleased with this low end robot vacuum that can vacuum and empty rubbish by itself. Also got mop function but I have not used it because it’s not high end model that can auto clean the mop cloth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I am really pleased with this low end robot vacuum that can vacuum and empty rubbish by itself. Also got mop function but I have not used it because it’s not high end model that can auto clean the mop cloth.
Oh ya I am a pioneer user of robot vacuum okay? Bought one low end model more than two decades ago from Amazon. Loved it so much then and this time round surpassed my expectations with touch free empty rubbish.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I am a pioneer user of robot vacuum okay? Bought one low end model more than two decades ago from Amazon. Loved it so much then and this time round surpassed my expectations with touch free empty rubbish.
In fact I bought two then. The problem is they can’t last long, spoiling after just one year plus each time.