• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

I got army ROD Letter liao!

Yesterday, I received "Completion of National Service" Letter!

They say that I'm out since I've already reached 40 years old (other rank). Anyway, I have not done ICT since 1999. So not really my problem!

But my question is, can I throw away the uniform and the full pack and the SOD and helmet and whatever SAF item? Is collecting dusk in my store room and occupying space!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

jt4aj5.gif

Once a slave, always a slave. Accept it, National Slave!

They say that I'm out since I've already reached 40 years old (other rank). Anyway, I have not done ICT since 1999. So not really my problem!

But my question is, can I throw away the uniform and the full pack and the SOD and helmet and whatever SAF item? Is collecting dusk in my store room and occupying space!

where is bro Madmansg?

vamjok

i envy you bro, i still have a long way to go. ORD 6 years ago till now have not being recalled.

what is the run out date condition? 10 cycle or hit 40 years old ?

macky888

bro can throw away liao lah.. u wanna wait till you 70 then bear to dump them? just remember to dispose them in a 'respectable' manner... SAF attire etc cannot just chunk it by the roadside.. must show respect for items of such symbolism.:biggrin:

You can return your barangs to CMPB. If you are not sure where to return, call the person in charge in your letter, they will tell you the locations to dump your painful NS memories.

Singapaporean

Good news:confused:.....SAF cutting down on IPPT monetary & Reservist credit...:biggrin:

No more "additional" income supplement liao :eek:

Enjoy777

You can throw away everything, EXCEPT the kelvar helmet, which is to be returned to the camp.

Therefore, you might as well return them to the army camp.

You should frame that letter and when the UN secretary or Hilary Clinton come to Singapore, go see them, and show them your proof of slavery!!:wink:

xebay11

How you escape ICT since 1999?

ICT is a complete waste o f time . I just complete mine this yr . But i am still in my early 30s ..............
Miss my friends there. i never miss ICT , just the friends out there. It uniquely Singapore experience. Every one shd charish these experience.

icecum

Wow bro u sure or not from 1999 u never even go for any ICT and yet can MR ar............ so good ar.... is it u alway went oversea whenthere it a recall or u been out of sg for year liao......

Now no more ROD lor now it call MR mean mindef Reserve............

Me count down this year it my last year liao hahaha

cannot throw away must keep cos they might call u back.

It is unlikely that they will call you back, only if Malaysia innvade SINgapore, or Indonesia or....the people of SINgapore revolted against all the years of oppression..:biggrin:

You can keep your stuff, and show your grand children that Grandad was once a slave..and unfortunately you will be one too or

donate them to the Army Musem or

to the garang guni man, who will recycle it, and some Bangla or FT workers will be using or wearing them, this way, you help a 3rd world citizen..and you have done a good deed:biggrin: