• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I got army ROD Letter liao!

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, even if you're old and fat it's alright too.

Is ok whatever the SAF or the Government think of me. I don't give a shit!

What is most important is that my company thinks that I am still doing well and I still have my salary and my job!!!

You mean you care what the SAF thinks about you?

:biggrin::biggrin:

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Helmet, boots and Full pack - wrap in black plastic bad and throw downstairs

Socks, swimming trunk, socks - also throw together

SAF Towel - my wife use it for cleaning the balcony!

SAF uniform - tear out name tag and rank. Gave it to my friend Ah Tan to give to his Bangalah workers (not bluffing, ok)

SAF T shirt - 2 new sets, still in plastic. My fren Ah Tan took it to wear at home! (maybe his time they only have Green T shirt)

Groundsheet/pouncho - Lost

Dog tag - in my study room dunno where liao!

Mess Tin and SAF Cup - also give Bangalah![/COLOR]

What about your ranger tab...can give to "Jln Kayu Rangers":biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I framed up that letter and is now standing proudly on the top of one of the cabinets in my office room! It's more valuable than any educational certs. It's an official certificate confirming my release from slavery!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday, I received "Completion of National Service" Letter!

They say that I'm out since I've already reached 40 years old (other rank). Anyway, I have not done ICT since 1999. So not really my problem!

But my question is, can I throw away the uniform and the full pack and the SOD and helmet and whatever SAF item? Is collecting dusk in my store room and occupying space!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

sorli hor. they can still irritate u by SILENT MOBILISATION.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sounded lau chiao to me, do we need to advice or advise you??

Btw, now people say ORD, no more ROD. hehe, u r sure lau chiao.

You sure new bird.

ORD = just 2 or 2 1/2 NS. (my time that call ROD too!!)

ROD = Reservist (or whatever) finish!

:biggrin::biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I framed up that letter and is now standing proudly on the top of one of the cabinets in my office room! It's more valuable than any educational certs. It's an official certificate confirming my release from slavery!

I don't even bother!

:o

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DUN UNDERSTAND, DIDN'T U PURCHASED THESE ITEMS, IF YES AND I'M SURE THATS THE CASE, THEN SCARE WAT??? TYPICAL SINGAPOREAN. LKY MUST BE LAUGHING NOW COS ALL THOSE YEARS OF "EDUCATION" issssss WORKINnnnnnG!!!!!

You kong simi lan cheow? SAF items like helmet, SBO, Full pack, uniform and boots must the serviceman purchase one meh?

You FT or what?

:mad::mad:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't be angry. must care for your health. receive that letter is something sad - even army also dunt want you. beware of those chronics (high blood, diabetes ....) as they are about or have started to developed within you.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your sons will say, next will be my turn! :(

defendingWhatsOurs_nov08.-imindefPars-0127-TextImage.imindefParstextimage.gif

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I have quite a number of new kits that are not used at all. Wonder can I sell it off since there is no chance I will use them. The new boots I dun even wear it and nicely in the box. :rolleyes: