• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i got apm from a bro here about CB Kia tonychat

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I advise you to stop giving that asshole pimp anymore infractions as you won't be able to ban him cos you are doing it the wrong way. :biggrin: Don't believe me? Give him another 100 more infractions and he still won't get banned. Leave it to me, i will ass him when the time is ripe. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

no problem.. i will leave that piece of shit/lard to you and your army..:biggrin:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no problem.. i will leave that piece of shit/lard to you and your army..:biggrin:

There is nothing special about him. It's the vBulletin infraction feature that you have to understand. Try giving me tons of infractions now and i still won't get banned. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I advise you to stop giving that asshole pimp anymore infractions as you won't be able to ban him cos you are doing it the wrong way. :biggrin: Don't believe me? Give him another 100 more infractions and he still won't get banned. Leave it to me, i will ass him when the time is ripe. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Out of topic, but how are you different from yellow_people. Your nick does not have the _ in between the words yellow people.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Out of topic, but how are you different from yellow_people. Your nick does not have the _ in between the words yellow people.

Correct. My nick does not have an underscore in between. I am a fan of yellow_people. :biggrin::p Underscores to me are ugly. I think some people are not aware they can just use a spacing. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correct. My nick does not have an underscore in between. I am a fan of yellow_people. :biggrin::p Underscores to me are ugly. I think some people are not aware they can just use a spacing. :biggrin:

U are a fan of yellow_people? He is quite similar to Tonychat - keeps on going on about a certain group (in this case, Chinese Ah Bengs) like a broken record.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek:
U are a fan of yellow_people? He is quite similar to Tonychat - keeps on going on about a certain group (in this case, Chinese Ah Bengs) like a broken record.

CB kia tonychat and yellow_people are gay partners.. they love to arse and suck each other :eek:..

damn disgusting pair of homos..:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
((quote : he never able to stay in a job for more than 3 months, i have to even act jobless to make him feel better. i drive him to go interview, lend him money , althout lend more, return less.

been friends with him more than 15 yrs since army days, althot he got a weird character, i try to advice him, hopefully he will improve.

when he told me his plan to go thailand to venture, knowing his character, and i out of good will trying to persuade him to stay SG to find a job, and asked him if he going, does he have a backup plan if his so-called biz fail?

he just keep quiet, and later on i realise he start calling me loser or sinkie behind my back. To him i am a loser who dun dare to venture out of SG, and jealous of him daring to do so. It's funny that i have to jealous of him, when i have a job, and no intention to leave SG in the 1st place.

And that's the ultimate for me, and that's when i decide to end our 15 yr of "friendship", if it's one to begin with.

from the above quote, guess you are tony real life friend too, he is alway hateful after repeated failed relationship, the last straw is jilted by a fatty.maybe we know each other in real life? but who care, just want to share with you , my "friendship" with him.))

CB kia tonychat: haha... what a pathetic failure in life..:biggrin:

CB kia tonychat,

y u never return the $ to your fren huh:biggrin: fucking cheapskate..

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

give me infraction again huh...:biggrin:

your past coming back to haunt u huh.. truth hurts...:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

give me infraction again huh...:biggrin:

your past coming back to haunt u huh.. truth hurts...:biggrin:

What happens when u get infraction? Your REAL LIFE wage drop? Your wife and kids leave u? Your car gets possessed?
:confused:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

What happens when u get infraction? Your REAL LIFE wage drop? Your wife and kids leave u? Your car gets possessed?
:confused:

nothing of that sort...:biggrin:

for that CB kia tonychat, all the above you quoted dun even bother him at all becos :

1) REAL LIFE wage : he has none to speak of. he depends on the dirty $ his thai ladyboy prostitute wife earns for a living.:cool:

2) Wife leaves him : he is immune to his 'wife' leaving him. everytime a customer walk inside the brothel and wanna arse his 'wife', his 'wife' will have to leave him.:biggrin:

3) kids : ladyboy with fake chee bye cannot reproduce lah..:eek:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
((quote : he never able to stay in a job for more than 3 months, i have to even act jobless to make him feel better. i drive him to go interview, lend him money , althout lend more, return less.

been friends with him more than 15 yrs since army days, althot he got a weird character, i try to advice him, hopefully he will improve.

when he told me his plan to go thailand to venture, knowing his character, and i out of good will trying to persuade him to stay SG to find a job, and asked him if he going, does he have a backup plan if his so-called biz fail?

he just keep quiet, and later on i realise he start calling me loser or sinkie behind my back. To him i am a loser who dun dare to venture out of SG, and jealous of him daring to do so. It's funny that i have to jealous of him, when i have a job, and no intention to leave SG in the 1st place.

And that's the ultimate for me, and that's when i decide to end our 15 yr of "friendship", if it's one to begin with.

from the above quote, guess you are tony real life friend too, he is alway hateful after repeated failed relationship, the last straw is jilted by a fatty.maybe we know each other in real life? but who care, just want to share with you , my "friendship" with him.))

he never able to stay in a job for more than 3 months, i have to even act jobless to make him feel better. i drive him to go interview, lend him money , althout lend more, return less.:biggrin::eek:

CB kia tonychat's real life is the story of a loser..:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that CB kia tonychat's personal info is nothing new to many here.. an ex-convict, now OKT in thailand, wife is a prostitute ladyboy, ungrateful to spore frens that helped him b4...

basically a real loser in life.:biggrin:

Wah what did this tony the phoney go to jail for?

Ladyboy GF, or is it BF? :biggrin::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah what did this tony the phoney go to jail for?

Ladyboy GF, or is it BF? :biggrin::biggrin:

that CB kia tonychat this type of chow ah gwa...

u think he go to jail for what leh.. u think he has 'guts' to take a knife to rob or whack somebody?? he go to jail for being a peeping tom lah.. worse is he got caught peeping at male toilet in one of the swimming pools..:eek::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

CB kia tonychat,

Chinese New Year is coming soon. please be steady and return the $$ to that forummer. I am sure you know who he is..:cool:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

Chinese New Year is coming soon. please be steady and return the $$ to that forummer. I am sure you know who he is..:cool:

CB kia tonychat,

today is the 2nd last day of the current year.. faster return the $ to your army fren.. O$P$ ok..:oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

today is the 2nd last day of the current year.. faster return the $ to your army fren.. O$P$ ok..:oIo:

CNY come and gone...

CB kia tonychat did not return the $ to that forummer fren...

sigh... what a sad loser...:(