• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i got apm from a bro here about CB Kia tonychat

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
((quote : he never able to stay in a job for more than 3 months, i have to even act jobless to make him feel better. i drive him to go interview, lend him money , althout lend more, return less.

been friends with him more than 15 yrs since army days, althot he got a weird character, i try to advice him, hopefully he will improve.

when he told me his plan to go thailand to venture, knowing his character, and i out of good will trying to persuade him to stay SG to find a job, and asked him if he going, does he have a backup plan if his so-called biz fail?

he just keep quiet, and later on i realise he start calling me loser or sinkie behind my back. To him i am a loser who dun dare to venture out of SG, and jealous of him daring to do so. It's funny that i have to jealous of him, when i have a job, and no intention to leave SG in the 1st place.

And that's the ultimate for me, and that's when i decide to end our 15 yr of "friendship", if it's one to begin with.

from the above quote, guess you are tony real life friend too, he is alway hateful after repeated failed relationship, the last straw is jilted by a fatty.maybe we know each other in real life? but who care, just want to share with you , my "friendship" with him.))

CB kia tonychat: haha... what a pathetic failure in life..:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be "I've tried to ADVISE him...".

"Advice" is a noun.

Hey Sam, here's something for u to correct...

I ADVICE him to see doctor.

I took up his ADVISE to study in Ant U Ass.

His father gave him a piece of ADVISE.

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
((quote : he never able to stay in a job for more than 3 months, i have to even act jobless to make him feel better. i drive him to go interview, lend him money , althout lend more, return less.

been friends with him more than 15 yrs since army days, althot he got a weird character, i try to advice him, hopefully he will improve.

when he told me his plan to go thailand to venture, knowing his character, and i out of good will trying to persuade him to stay SG to find a job, and asked him if he going, does he have a backup plan if his so-called biz fail?

he just keep quiet, and later on i realise he start calling me loser or sinkie behind my back. To him i am a loser who dun dare to venture out of SG, and jealous of him daring to do so. It's funny that i have to jealous of him, when i have a job, and no intention to leave SG in the 1st place.

And that's the ultimate for me, and that's when i decide to end our 15 yr of "friendship", if it's one to begin with.

from the above quote, guess you are tony real life friend too, he is alway hateful after repeated failed relationship, the last straw is jilted by a fatty.maybe we know each other in real life? but who care, just want to share with you , my "friendship" with him.))

Thanks for sharing the info!!!
Well, then I guessed correctly! He is a Casualty of the (Singapore) System which is why he is always bashing Singaporeans.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb Kia Tonychat sure is shameless. Borrow money never return and still call his friend a loser. Even a dog will show more gratitude if u feed it with a bone.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm! No name, no details. Absolutely nothing. Sounds an awful like a fairy tale with piss poor grammar and spelling. Perhaps thinking about Tony every waking moment has completely fucked the Ah Beng. Sure you didn't make this one up? :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm! No name, no details. Absolutely nothing. Sounds an awful like a fairy tale with piss poor grammar and spelling. Perhaps thinking about Tony every waking moment has completely fucked the Ah Beng. Sure you didn't make this one up? :biggrin:

why u support tony?

Isn't he a chink to you?

Oh yes both of u are losers andd faggots and hence flock to each other since u're birds of a feather.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
why u support tony?

Isn't he a chink to you?

Oh yes both of u are losers andd faggots and hence flock to each other since u're birds of a feather.

Just because I speak out on some truths regarding the Ah Beng in general does not mean I do not have Chinese friends.

Besides the post is here-say and vague without a single shred of substance. But having studied the Ah Bengs for many years this method of senseless slander is to be expected.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyo why u so angry against Chinese? Bad childhood experience over ordering food from hawkers?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo why u so angry against Chinese? Bad childhood experience over ordering food from hawkers?

Who's angry? If anything quite a number of Ah Beng forummers including you seem upset with Tony over his straight talk and are resorting to slander.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ahh Sir Yellow, THat sinkie loser just cannot tahan when i banned him and all of his sinkie clones and now come up with this low class way of fighting back. Telling lies and spread rumors.

He try to banned me today but i have the ultimate armor protection. He infraction me for 20 times and gives up after that. WAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahh Sir Yellow, THat sinkie loser just cannot tahan when i banned him and all of his sinkie clones and now come up with this low class way of fighting back. Telling lies and spread rumors.

He try to banned me today but i have the ultimate armor protection. He infraction me for 20 times and gives up after that. WAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

little tony boy....only moron and loser like u think that using infraction make u feel better.....hahaha. what can u do in real life? NOTHING....nothing cos u r just a fucking loser in real life....OUCH!!!!

come lah....give me more infraction lah.....hahaha.

enjoy frakking thai lady boy while u r in bang-cock.

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal

btw....what to make a side bet....soon, your personal info is going to be reveal soon like that fucking loser QXP.

where is BIN HEE HENG now? hahaha.

u r such a moron.....little tony boy

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw....what to make a side bet....soon, your personal info is going to be reveal soon like that fucking loser QXP.

LOL joker man

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehehe.. don't be too happy yet cos unlike many others i know how the infraction system works so i know when and when not to ass you to get you banned. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
little tony boy....only moron and loser like u think that using infraction make u feel better.....hahaha. what can u do in real life? NOTHING....nothing cos u r just a fucking loser in real life....OUCH!!!!

come lah....give me more infraction lah.....hahaha.

enjoy frakking thai lady boy while u r in bang-cock.

that CB kia tonychat really pathetic in real life lah...

no real job, fuck 'no-real' woman...:biggrin:

damn sad story..:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

that CB kia tonychat's personal info is nothing new to many here.. an ex-convict, now OKT in thailand, wife is a prostitute ladyboy, ungrateful to spore frens that helped him b4...

basically a real loser in life.:biggrin:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that CB kia tonychat's personal info is nothing new to many here.. an ex-convict, now OKT in thailand, wife is a prostitute ladyboy, ungrateful to spore frens that helped him b4...

basically a real loser in life.:biggrin:

I advise you to stop giving that asshole pimp anymore infractions as you won't be able to ban him cos you are doing it the wrong way. :biggrin: Don't believe me? Give him another 100 more infractions and he still won't get banned. Leave it to me, i will ass him when the time is ripe. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: