• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel sad for Tan Chuan Jin's wife, Nicole's husband and Leon Perera's wife

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I find the most pitiful is Nicole's husband due to age he is youngest so is harder to accept the truth and also he look like good man.
Also Nicole dared to tell lies with eye opened and very fast came to her fb to debunk.
A downright despicable slut.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Seriously I find the most pitiful is Nicole's husband due to age he is youngest so is harder to accept the truth and also he look like good man.
Also Nicole dared to tell lies with eye opened and very fast came to her fb to debunk.
slut slut slut

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also he is the only one that qualify to say
My wife is a slut .
Others only can say my husband is a Playboy or my daughter is a slut.
How sad.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its very hard for a Man to accept his Wife kena FBI & whole SG knows about it

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ask yourself: if you are wife / husband of Cardboard Tan and nic hole slut, and now the whole Sinkapore or the whole world knows they are fucking other people. Would you still want the time to heal? Joke.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ask yourself were you to be in Nicole's husband's shoes when the entire country knows you have been cuckold? Moreover her choice of partner much older than you? Everyday knowing people are laughing at you behind your back or snickering at you? Can you forgive? Ask that of yourself and you will empathise with him whether anyone can forgive the betrayer.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask yourself were you to be in Nicole's husband's shoes when the entire country knows you have been cuckold? Moreover her choice of partner much older than you? Everyday knowing people are laughing at you behind your back or snickering at you? Can you forgive? Ask that of yourself and you will empathise with him whether anyone can forgive the betrayer.
Suicide is best. If he is a man she would be dead already at this point