• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel sad for Tan Chuan Jin's wife, Nicole's husband and Leon Perera's wife

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have met NS, she's charming, eloquent and witty. She's tall, with ultra smooth fair skin. If she turns on her charm, I would imagine it's tough to resist her. Still, damn her for fucking with the future of EC GRC.
Is she busty?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have met NS, she's charming, eloquent and witty. She's tall, with ultra smooth fair skin. If she turns on her charm, I would imagine it's tough to resist her. Still, damn her for fucking with the future of EC GRC.
Falungong members orso take... no fish prawns orso can...

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't want to say if you look at Leon or CJ's spouses, you can understand the need to stray. But it does seem that way. Both are frumpy and not very good looking, tbh. Men want variety, it's best manifested in our taste for food, cars and possessions, the need is more urgent if husband and wife are not getting along

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should not resign. It's her fundamental right to bonk anyone she wanted.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humans do make mistakes.

I hope the adulterers apologise and the innocent spouses accept their apologies not let their marriages break apart.
Once caught and admitted, 99% of cases end up in divorce. No such thing as forgiveness. Women may forgive but it's usually for the sake of the children.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once caught and admitted, 99% of cases end up in divorce. No such thing as forgiveness. Women may forgive but it's usually for the sake of the children.
Depends on the status of the man lah.

If the man has status, the woman is unlikely to divorce him. If the man boh lui, then the woman will jump on the opportunity to divorce him and can push the blame to the man. In actual fact, the woman wanted to divorce the man long long ago, but didn't want to be seen as the party breaking the marriage vows.

If the woman was a virgin at the time of marriage, then the husband's adultery will mean a lot to her, and she is more likely to see him as "dirty". But if the woman slept with other men before marriage, and had pre-marital sex with the husband before marriage, then the moral or immoral of adultery means very little to her lah.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on the status of the man lah.

If the man has status, the woman is unlikely to divorce him. If the man boh lui, then the woman will jump on the opportunity to divorce him and can push the blame to the man. In actual fact, the woman wanted to divorce the man long long ago, but didn't want to be seen as the party breaking the marriage vows.

If the woman was a virgin at the time of marriage, then the husband's adultery will mean a lot to her, and she is more likely to see him as "dirty". But if the woman slept with other men before marriage, and had pre-marital sex with the husband before marriage, then the moral or immoral of adultery means very little to her lah.
Your narrative very chim.... super high IQ man... champion...