• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am Pinoy. Singapore is My Home!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry Sir. I do not meant to insult you. I am just referring to these Blurcock Sinkies who think that the world revolves around this tiny island.

Have a nice day, Sir.

sir here!!!! sir there!!! a pinoy cannot forget her occupation as a maid.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike Daft and Balless Sinkies, We Pinoys are a Bunch of Successful people in Singapore because we are Hardworking and Diligent.

Sinkies are Lazy, Foolish and Lack Ambition.

Fuck all Sinkies! Pinoys are the Bestest!

LOL what a fucktard troll of a singo we have here…you're an embarrassment to the motherland boy...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, all you Sinkies are sex perverts! A beautiful country like yours with totally screwed-up citizens. No wonder your government has to whip your asses everyday!

hello... we are friendly pple who want to welcum your beautiful boobful womenfolk to this beautiful land.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont carE about the gahment... we talk about your womenfolk.. got any to recommend? got FR?

allow 2 shots or 3 shots?

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is for everyone.

Your Prime Minister said so.

Thank you for accepting us Pinoys as one.

Thank you Sir!

lhl_zps993fb95c.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are helping your fellow citizens make meaningful gains in life. dont troll. got any to recommend anot? wild type or GND type?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look look PINOY - filipina 'marketed' as maids in singapore

[video=youtube;9BibpwOG-Lk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BibpwOG-Lk[/video]

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look look PINOY - filipina 'marketed' as maids in singapore

Wanna bet in 50 years time? I bet that your sinkie womenfolk will be marketed as maids because your country has no natural resources.

Even your sportsmen and sportswomen have to to be imported.

So accept us FTs. We are here to help your country. Stop abusing FTs!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
horny 2 timer filipina maid - slapped by 2 indians - bloody disgraceful

[video=youtube;YftWEQ1RtiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YftWEQ1RtiQ[/video]