• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am Pinoy. Singapore is My Home!

Vietcong

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a beri beri hou lian Sinkie here by the name of John Tan... i wanna whack him leh, how? you help me seduce him and we use durian poke his neh neh until it bleed ok?

ok ok..i get my vietnam men to whack him. Sinkies like him got no balls lah...only tok tok..when see ah nehs all run and hide.

Vietcong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I stay in Hougang but since you like Hougang people then tomorrow I move out to my Oxley house.

you must like Oxley a lot... i heard form fellow sinkie workers that oxley got a very very bad man...he also has a very very bad son who likes to bully people

pointshoar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must like Oxley a lot... i heard form fellow sinkie workers that oxley got a very very bad man...he also has a very very bad son who likes to bully people

Ahh they are on this forum. Later on if you behave yourself then I tell you their nicks.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy got no Pioneer Generation Card... so sad unlike you ungrateful Sinkies!

Pinoy? you tomolo go serangoon road and meet with me can or not? we go shopkaping then also go happy happy at lavender budget hotel lah..can?