• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am PAP IB

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tikko cheapo Tey and his clones (WongMengMeng, Rumpole etc.) have been labelling everyone who thinks that Tey is guilty as PAP IB. I think the PAP IB group can save him the effort, so that he can go to Changi chalet with "peace of mind", deluding himself with his "unconventional" sense of justice.

I shall start the ball rolling.

Watchman8 is Deputy Chief Warden, changi chalet. I double up as PAP IB (reporting to Yaacob!), as part of team that jarga Sammyboy.com.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who the fuck cares? you just an anonymous nick. no one (well, most) give a fuck about internet reputation or credibility. stop being juvenile about it and hog limelight here by starting a ego thread.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
who the fuck cares? you just an anonymous nick. no one (well, most) give a fuck about internet reputation or credibility. stop being juvenile about it and hog limelight here by starting a ego thread.
Why the fuck do you care that I care? Now bugger off with your tikko cheapo friend.