• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘I was thrown in jail and a mental institution, then deported from Singapore… for not wearing a Covid-19 mask’

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
comment2.JPG

yes correct. Singaporeans are too immature to know what freedom and infringement of freedom is and put these people as law enforcer and you see hell break loose. Singapore law enforcers are a total Tyrant. I always feel that something is not right in sg and this is it. It hit the nail on the head.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore legal thugs force people to plead guilty? What the fuck is that???? Good. the words is going out now. The world will mark Singapore in this manner and i will tell my foreign friends what Singapore is.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
His children will look up to him as an impressive dad as he stand up for his right in the mist of all the unfair torture to him by Singapore. I am damn ashamed to be a Singaporean.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
His children will look up to him as an impressive dad as he stand up for his right in the mist of all the unfair torture to him by Singapore. I am damn ashamed to be a Singaporean.
Never mind him. Your children will look at your posts and fark you for being an asshole, spreading misinformation and lies and trying to incite people to go against the law. Damn right you should be ashamed. :roflmao: