• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd like to dedicate this song to "Joanne", even though she's not "Joanna":

[video=youtube;hsklsxReSe0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsklsxReSe0[/video]

[video=youtube;7AE5Fm4uZzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AE5Fm4uZzY[/video]

[video=youtube;rtfAqUuKX4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtfAqUuKX4U[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A short introduction. I am Joanne (yes, it's my real name). I have been an avid reader of local forums, HWZ, Kayaloti, and Sam's Alfresco Heaven.

Well, a bit about myself. I am an Executive PA working in the western side of Singapore. I was born in China and my parents are from China. They settled here many years ago. I went to local schools in Singapore, just like most of you. I do visit my grandparents in Shanghai as they are living there.

I hope to make some friends here.

Hi Joanne. Do you know Tracy Tan? If you do can you please ask her to come back to the forum. I miss her deeply.

Tell her that the past is all water under the bridge and I would like to make a fresh start.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking forward to see more interesting names like Strawberry Tan, Pomelo Cheong, Apple Lim or Pokemon Teh etc.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely agree. 70% of sinkies prefer carnal knowledge to political awakening so it's time to stop preaching to the choir and get down to having some fun fucking and some fucking fun

69.86% is perfect for soixante neuf. in fact a tad over the minimum necessary for orgies and orgasm at a national level. the minimum is 69.69%.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shulingla is really interested in dancehall culture. She was always asking me about it especially after watching china wine and mr bill and was totally confused by the terminology they used.

she's a rabid fan of the ho, 2nd only to sam. but yeah she's more likely to orgast with nigger twerking and genitalia gyration. :p

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Joanne, at least you did not say that you're a "woman", like what "Claire" did last year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?218682-AMA-I-am-a-Singaporean-Woman
So may I ask, are you a woman in real life? :p

okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and become your online friend for now. :wink:

Why is everyone so fixated with who's that name Claire? I have gone over the archives and she's nothing great.

If you think I am a man, I am fine as well. It's an online forum. Imagination can be reality and vice versa and a thin line seperates lies and truth.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I thought she was saying "弄的脑子筋死了 (nòng de nǎo zi jīn sǐ le)". :confused:

I am actually appalled by you guys about how China is this, how Chinese is that. And it is really a mockery that none of you understand a simple Shanghainese word "Nong" and debating till cow comes home what I was writing yesterday.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Joanne. Do you know Tracy Tan? If you do can you please ask her to come back to the forum. I miss her deeply.

Tell her that the past is all water under the bridge and I would like to make a fresh start.

I don't. Do I look like a Lost and Found counter?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
A short introduction. I am Joanne (yes, it's my real name). I have been an avid reader of local forums, HWZ, Kayaloti, and Sam's Alfresco Heaven.

Well, a bit about myself. I am an Executive PA working in the western side of Singapore. I was born in China and my parents are from China. They settled here many years ago. I went to local schools in Singapore, just like most of you. I do visit my grandparents in Shanghai as they are living there.

I hope to make some friends here.

Fuck your China mother father.
Fuck back to China