• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
A short introduction. I am Joanne (yes, it's my real name). I have been an avid reader of local forums, HWZ, Kayaloti, and Sam's Alfresco Heaven.

Well, a bit about myself. I am an Executive PA working in the western side of Singapore. I was born in China and my parents are from China. They settled here many years ago. I went to local schools in Singapore, just like most of you. I do visit my grandparents in Shanghai as they are living there.
Dear Joanne, at least you did not say that you're a "woman", like what "Claire" did last year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?218682-AMA-I-am-a-Singaporean-Woman
So may I ask, are you a woman in real life? :p

I hope to make some friends here.
okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and become your online friend for now. :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi. So much similarities. "Nong De Nao Zi Jin Si Le", I think you mean "Nin De Nao Zi Jin Shi Le". Your Han Yu Pin Ying is bad. Translation, 您的脑子进屎了= Shit filled up the brain.
Actually, I thought she was saying "弄的脑子筋死了 (nòng de nǎo zi jīn sǐ le)". :confused:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without a doubt, judging by the number of responses from Sbf , everyone is hoping for the resurrection of Claire.

She is solely missed. Bros , what is it that you miss her most and you wish this Joanne also have?

Last edited:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, there are bad apples in every race. However, the Yellow race is the best to insult. How else should slant-eyed Godless celestial heathens be treated? With respect? How do you respect subhumans who pick their noses and shit in public? And are loud-mouthed and rude? And who eat dogs (and cats!) who once were other people's pets? With respect? No way, surely. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Get used to the respect you receive.

Cheers!

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are subhumans who pick noses and shit in public.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
A short introduction. I am Joanne (yes, it's my real name). I have been an avid reader of local forums, HWZ, Kayaloti, and Sam's Alfresco Heaven.

Well, a bit about myself. I am an Executive PA working in the western side of Singapore. I was born in China and my parents are from China. They settled here many years ago. I went to local schools in Singapore, just like most of you. I do visit my grandparents in Shanghai as they are living there.

Looking to recruit more Chinese bitches to my Chinese dog club so far i only have 2 female members.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without a doubt, judging by the number of responses from Sbf , everyone is hoping for the resurrection of Claire.

She is solely missed. Bros , what is it that you miss her most and you wish this Joanne also have?

I think it should be "sorely."

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paging ESND!!! pity that at this hour, you are asleep in dreamland in CA.

when you wake up in a few hours time, you will have another younger cyberspace sister waiting for your adoption, i guess! :biggrin::*:

my jaga hour is about to start soon. i sleep from 3pm to 9pm, have supper at 10pm then proceed to work at 11pm. my shift starts at midnight sharp.

the closest sister i should have corresponded with more often on sbf should be moviestar as we share the same surname. but she's not posting anymore. don't know how her condition is now. hopefully she finds a kidney donor. wish her well.

claire is a cyber sister of great potential. she speaks her mind and can handle any loser here with direct muay thai kicks to their balls, especially calling out on that moron hawkeye for insinuating a thai tryst between froggy and claire. it was pure coincidence as claire was indeed taking a vacation with her new love (hopefully she's married by now) and froggy as usual is our long time thai resident. there was no connection but this moron hawkeye insinuated there's one. his imagination as usual is out of depth with reality, just like the many miw he pretends to criticize for being out of depth with real life in sg. by the way, you know who this hawkeye is. he's here by another moniker, got busted, and pretends that nobody knows.

as for our new sister joanne, i hope she's another moviestar, a celeb from mediacorpse. that way we can attract shulingla to cum back, gossip, and have a reunion of sorts. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Joanne. Welcome. Hope I'm not too late to befriend u . I saw your thread late already so many in front of me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking about moviestar, she just posted a question on mayday concert in sg this weekend. wow, what a coincidence!

moviestar, if you're reading, bless your good hubby for taking care of you. feel positive for having love around you.

now hopefully claire will return too. :o

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my jaga hour is about to start soon. i sleep from 3pm to 9pm, have supper at 10pm then proceed to work at 11pm. my shift starts at midnight sharp.

the closest sister i should have corresponded with more often on sbf should be moviestar as we share the same surname. but she's not posting anymore. don't know how her condition is now. hopefully she finds a kidney donor. wish her well.

claire is a cyber sister of great potential. she speaks her mind and can handle any loser here with direct muay thai kicks to their balls, especially calling out on that moron hawkeye for insinuating a thai tryst between froggy and claire. it was pure coincidence as claire was indeed taking a vacation with her new love (hopefully she's married by now) and froggy as usual is our long time thai resident. there was no connection but this moron hawkeye insinuated there's one. his imagination as usual is out of depth with reality, just like the many miw he pretends to criticize for being out of depth with real life in sg. by the way, you know who this hawkeye is. he's here by another moniker, got busted, and pretends that nobody knows.

as for our new sister joanne, i hope she's another moviestar, a celeb from mediacorpse. that way we can attract shulingla to cum back, gossip, and have a reunion of sorts. :wink:

You're a favourite with Claire. Will you hit it off with Joanne?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're a favourite with Claire. Will you hit it off with Joanne?

if she's joanne peh, why not? juicy gossips bring eyeballs and traffic. boring political bs, especially on sinkie politics that majority are not interested in (and that's truth and reality), turn peeps off.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You pollute every other thread with some inane rant about shit skin. Its an eyesore considering i know shit skins 10 times more civil than you

stop coming up with shit about me polluting every thread when i have posted numerous times on all types of topics with 0 reference to shit skins you racist shit. you just choose to remember the ones where i talk about shit skins and tell lies about me talking about shit skins and nice calling them shit skins too. Strangely you don't have a problem when chinks are used and there is racism towards chinese cos you are a hypocrite.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if she's joanne peh, why not? juicy gossips bring eyeballs and traffic. boring political bs, especially on sinkie politics that majority are not interested in (and that's truth and reality), turn peeps off.

Absolutely agree. 70% of sinkies prefer carnal knowledge to political awakening so it's time to stop preaching to the choir and get down to having some fun fucking and some fucking fun

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The one who broke up from angmo and married a sinkee actor?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You like astroboy :eek
joanne-peh-p.jpg

Astroboy2.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shulingla is really interested in dancehall culture. She was always asking me about it especially after watching china wine and mr bill and was totally confused by the terminology they used.