• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am in super good mood now

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
6k onwards for hearing aids. Good job to be audiologists! Don’t say I no intro good lobang, can ask your children grand children to become audiologist!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
6k onwards for hearing aids. Good job to be audiologists! Don’t say I no intro good lobang, can ask your children grand children to become audiologist!
Btw before people think or say any shit, my mother is paying for the hearing aids herself okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh, I thought you just did your virginity test :roflmao::roflmao:
Hey BULLY DOG who are you why you following me non stop? Didn’t you deny loud loud then that you didn’t attack me but you have been attacking me non stop since then? So you are Cantonese BULLY dog prostitute descendant Jeremy Quek or mark andrew yeo why you dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores? Pui!View attachment 191548View attachment 191549

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
any good lobang for wall knocks, fire crackers, wolf whistles ?? :geek:
Tell lies can win? Got recording got photo of whistle Ccb mouth got admission of whistling in my Facebook, you bully dog hide son of prostitute hide in rat hole tell lies can win? Pui!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you keep dismissing real things as my hallucinations when got so much evidence in my Facebook? I wish they are but it’s impossible that they are my hallucinations.
Darling, it's quite obvious you are an unhinged nutcase on crack. The authorities paid no heed to your groundless complains, they are this close to throwing you in IMH.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darling, it's quite obvious you are an unhinged nutcase on crack. The authorities paid no heed to your groundless complains, they are this close to throwing you in IMH.
It’s quite obvious you Jeremy Quek are an evil liar criminal bully hiding in rat hole smearing a virgin as slut whore mistress AND nut case to cover up your evil and your Malaysian criminal syndicate dog master evil. How much are you paid to do evil to me? Pui!

View attachment 191711