• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you feel happy helping people?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do. Feeling great now after helping my mother settled her hearing test and trial of ear piece. Forget my own problems and shit for a while.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do. Feeling great now after helping my mother settled her hearing test and trial of ear piece. Forget my own problems and shit for a while.
The bully dogs smearing and abusing me a virgin as slut whore mistress will suffer a violent death and 18 generations whores. You evil vicious dogs know who you are. Pui!

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is great to know that you help someone and maybe even make someone's life better.
I also donate to various organizations. With the current situation in the world, it is easy to find those that really need help. The last one I found was CarToDonate. It is aimed to look for people who want to donate their cars for military purposes. Great project!

Last edited:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should have become a social worker indeed.
Recently alot of sinkies working as part-time caretakers, with flexible hours that you can select from, example like today help a disabled person bath, or next day you decide to change adult diapers instead, or sometimes change some wound dressings, maybe you should try that for a start.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently alot of sinkies working as part-time caretakers, with flexible hours that you can select from, example like today help a disabled person bath, or next day you decide to change adult diapers instead, or sometimes change some wound dressings, maybe you should try that for a start.
In Taiwan there are activists that help disable to reach sexual climax

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s called nurse, not social worker okay? I am not interested.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Taiwan there are activists that help disable to reach sexual climax
Screenshot-2023-12-22-10-31-29-45.png

Like this hah?