• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am getting out of SinkiPore

LamPaLia

Alfrescian
Loyal
so much ... i will be out of here end of this year... all paper work done..

too many FTs .. cant imagine my son marrying a ABT... i rather he marry a ABC(AmericanBornChinese) or a EBC(EuropeanBornChinese)

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

too many FTs .. cant imagine my son marrying a ABT... i rather he marry a ABC(AmericanBornChinese) or a EBC(EuropeanBornChinese)

I am returning back to SG and ya leaving ? Hmmm... Whats ABT ?

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't forget to withdraw your CPF... and try not to dream about char kway teow.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget to withdraw your CPF... and try not to dream about char kway teow.

in sinkapore, char kway teow is transformed into ah tiong kway teow.

in sinkapore, cannot find good rochore mee anymore.

singapore hawker standard dropped, food has evolve to more bland and healthy.

true?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go back to retire ah ? Congrats.

After all the relocation hoo-ha my backside suddenly got itchy:p wanted to take another challenge and be a non-resident for tax purposes :biggrin: However, my wifey object ! She has a circle of frz here & she wants to be within her comfort zone. Can't return unless my son is 21.
. hopefully it is not too late. hehe

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just in case, you misread my earlier post. Man apply for paternity leave and woman apply for maternity leave. I am an Ah Beng.:wink:

Singaporeans do not know what they are missing.
PATERNITY LEAVE is one of them. :biggrin:

Snooze

Alfrescian
Loyal
After all the relocation hoo-ha my backside suddenly got itchy:p wanted to take another challenge and be a non-resident for tax purposes :D However, my wifey object ! She has a circle of frz here & she wants to be within her comfort zone. Can't return unless my son is 21.
. hopefully it is not too late. hehe

mate, thought non-resident pays higher taxes? As a resident, you still able to claim back your tax-deductables?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans do not know what they are missing.
PATERNITY LEAVE is one of them. :biggrin:

Oh yes.. Just to keep our fellow sinkies informed.. men are allowed to apply for paternity leave up to 52weeks.. ~ I think a few days are free, thereafter no pay leave..

There's a work-life balance in Australia. I send my son to school every morning at 8.30am and arrive work at 9am. My office after 5pm is like a ghost office.

Don't get jealous.. all you need is simply download the immi form, carefully engineered your application and wait for approval :wink:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
mate, thought non-resident pays higher taxes? As a resident, you still able to claim back your tax-deductables?

I don't simply return to idle. I'll bring further lobangz when landed. I may start to sell cyber chickens ! hahaha..