• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am back !

jacys

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

After a long absence, I am finally back !

This forum is very different from the old SBF.

What happened to the old-timers ?

cheongsimon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Who are you? Where did you go? who did you go with? where do your live? where do you work? whats your father's name? whats your mother's name?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did you go ? Screwbar diving with Petty Tong in the Phillipines ?

Who is darkcloud and wisely ? Are they Andrew Loh and Melvin Tan ?

Hi all,

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

i hope u didn't give your words like u made regarding flaming TOC because of tan kin lian's liasion with them.

since we know u r limtuakang aka thinknothing aka (all the nonensical clones), your words could be just jaded clones too.:rolleyes:

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello Ejay, manage to get any proof of my identity?

Heard you'll be at Speakers Corner this weekend. :wink:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

So albino boy, whwre are you now? still wearing blue or wearing back all white?

come to think of it, if you wear white, you are going to look like a polar bear.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Fake

Hey stop pretending to be the old jacys will you as I called him to check. Hijacking someone's nick is really crappy

Locke

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Locke,

You really have nothing better to do in your life.

I wouldn't care a hoot if there are a hundred fake jacys, leetahsars or avantas here.

And how can we know for sure you are not an impersonator of the original lockeliberal from the old forum ?

Any proof ?

Dear Fake

Hey stop pretending to be the old jacys will you as I called him to check. Hijacking someone's nick is really crappy

Locke

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Ejay it's you..... I should've knew you were behind this. Same writing pattern, quick to jump to defence.

Have you proven my identity yet??

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Avantas

Because GMS can ascertain because he is a known entity and others whom I have engaged with. I believe that my sense of humor and irony has been commented on as being unique.

Locke

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Locke,

The only thing unique about Lockeliberal is his unique PAP's balls-licking skills. Absolutely deserving of an Oscar ! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dear Avantas

Because GMS can ascertain because he is a known entity and others whom I have engaged with. I believe that my sense of humor and irony has been commented on as being unique.

Locke

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Porifirio

Not sure but there is a hell lot of imitation of old nicks from the old SBF forum. Hell my old nick was registered on this forum on the first day the forum was announced. I had to write in to the forum gods to get it and SAM was nice enough to return my stolen identity to me. I suspect Jacys was likewise registered by the same trolls or nefarious gang.

Locke

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is "Lockeliberal" a registered trademark ?

Since it is not, what right do you have to use the name ?

Why don't you use your real name "Marcus Yap" instead and paste a photo of your Holland Drive shop next to the Kopitiam here to prove your identity ?

:biggrin::biggrin:

Dear Porifirio

Not sure but there is a hell lot of imitation of old nicks from the old SBF forum. Hell my old nick was registered on this forum on the first day the forum was announced. I had to write in to the forum gods to get it and SAM was nice enough to return my stolen identity to me. I suspect Jacys was likewise registered by the same trolls or nefarious gang.

Locke