• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I’m not stopping my daughter emigrating to Australia

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
No country is perfect. But some are less imperfect than others e.g. Australia

Migrate to Australia and get a label of "Foreign Trash" for what?

Singaporean always complaining about FT coming and enjoy the fruits and now they want to do likewise in another country ? KNN!

Even PRC and Ah Nehs (same skin colour) cannot integrate with sinkies over here and these guys want to integrate with Ang Mohs over there? KNN!

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. Tell her or anyone else they can have my citizenship
6 months a year of freezing shit weather
Nanny state
Overpriced, shit, processed food
Premier league kicking off at 3am
Sydney second most expensive city in the world after Tokyo
6% interest rates when the world is banana'd
Cannot wait to sell up, wipe my arse with this country's passport and never set foot in the 3rd world shit tip again

Ok lah. U can hav my Sinkee citizenship in Xchange 4 ur oz citizenship 1 or not? :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a government job, they required that you are a citizen before you qualify for it. Unlike in Singapore, in order to get a job in a government department you need to be a citizen.

Is working for NTUC considered a gov't job:confused:
In the recent ho ha the person who was given credited was an Australia Malaysian:wink:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its at least government affiliated which provides services for the country. Read post #16. I've said that most government affiliated group requires you to be a citizen for certain jobs.

Is working for NTUC considered a gov't job:confused:
In the recent ho ha the person who was given credited was an Australia Malaysian:wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Migrate to Australia and get a label of "Foreign Trash" for what?

Singaporean always complaining about FT coming and enjoy the fruits and now they want to do likewise in another country ? KNN!

Even PRC and Ah Nehs (same skin colour) cannot integrate with sinkies over here and these guys want to integrate with Ang Mohs over there? KNN!

In Spore the angmo lead a privileged life & given priority over 'lesser mortals'. If you are going to face prejudice in your own country, might as well go & live in Australia where you can make more $$$ :smile:

You will also have other benefits like lower cost of living. Cheaper housing. A better health system than what is available in Spore. I have friends & relatives who are Australians & so far none have chosen to return to Spore:rolleyes: Oops forgot that my cousin returned as a FT working on a contract, with an expat package:o

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its at least government affiliated which provides services for the country. Read post #16. I've said that most government affiliated group requires you to be a citizen for certain jobs.

It would seem that citizenship is not an issue if you have the right connections in Spore:wink:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, after MRT, Saw, and now this NTUS Amy, I wonder why no one voiced out concerns that "government" affiliated should have some sort of policy to only allow citizens to get the job. Why have FTs doing the job, if its purely "meritocracy" why not have the whole government be managed by FTs as well?

It would seem that citizenship is not an issue if you have the right connections in Spore:wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johnny, you have any lobang for me overseas? No growing of weeds please :o

I have friends & relative who 'might' help sponsor me if I decide to go:o
However I don't think it would work for you.

If you have millions & interested in starting a business in Canada I know someone who can help craft a bizness plan.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

If you have millions & interested in starting a business in Canada I know someone who can help craft a bizness plan.

Lucky for you to have relatives who can help you. Right now, I'm doing it all alone. Looking at NZ and CA.

Million dollar don't have. Few million sperms I can still afford :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Lucky for you to have relatives who can help you. Right now, I'm doing it all alone. Looking at NZ and CA.

Million dollar don't have. Few million sperms I can still afford :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed, after MRT, Saw, and now this NTUS Amy, I wonder why no one voiced out concerns that "government" affiliated should have some sort of policy to only allow citizens to get the job. Why have FTs doing the job, if its purely "meritocracy" why not have the whole government be managed by FTs as well?

I remember reading about how a pseudo-Sporean climbed Mt. Everest. The Malaysian was offered citizenship after the fact, so actually a Malaysian was the 1st Sporean to climb Everest:biggrin:
It's not clear whether he took up the offer or whether he is liable for NS :confused:

It's a "hard truth" that Spore citizenship is so easy to get that some just put it on like a coat for appearances sake & take it off when they move on.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like the saying goes "Good things are not cheap, cheap things are not good."

I remember reading about how a pseudo-Sporean climbed Mt. Everest. The Malaysian was offered citizenship after the fact, so actually a Malaysian was the 1st Sporean to climb Everest:biggrin:
It's not clear whether he took up the offer or whether he is liable for NS :confused:

It's a "hard truth" that Spore citizenship is so easy to get that some just put it on like a coat for appearances sake & take it off when they move on.

yaosiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why Angmo classmate of mine said Singapore is a nice place to stay?

Very happening and got lots of things to do?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky for you to have relatives who can help you. Right now, I'm doing it all alone. Looking at NZ and CA. ....

Sporeans have been brainwashed into thinking that $ & a degree are necessities in life.

However plenty of immigrants I met in Canada do not have plenty of $ or a degree. Even locals are not interested in getting a degree unless it is required to pursue their interests e.g. a teaching degree.

No harm in applying for Canadian PR. They will only charge $$ if your application is successful

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sporeans have been brainwashed into thinking that $ & a degree are necessities in life.

However plenty of immigrants I met in Canada do not have plenty of $ or a degree. Even locals are not interested in getting a degree unless it is required to pursue their interests e.g. a teaching degree.

No harm in applying for Canadian PR. They will only charge $$ if your application is successful

You right, a lot of Uni grads are finding about this now over here. Most are overseas student are suspect. Its not just about the degree but the work experience that is more important as well.