• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huang Na public sympathy ploy : Idiotic chinaman behaves like wild animals

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
So early for cocksucking, lover? Can't have enough of my dick huh? I've things planned darling.............your call!..:biggrin:

like that want to talk politics ah?
cant even handle simple challenge and reasoning.
talk cock n calling strangers darling is definitely your forte.
lets see your kindergarden response to this :smile:

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best solution to this problem is to give insurance payout of millions of dollars to the families.

in this way, driver will be extra careful and alert the next time. but your insurance rates will go up...

vibgyor for government! raise all the insurance premiums! yes yes yes!!! so can get max payout!

?? hey vibgyor, why overthrow the current government ah? just join them lor? after all they already raising everything what? so join them lor. you will fit in nicely. :smile:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
vibgyor for government! raise all the insurance premiums! yes yes yes!!! so can get max payout!

?? hey vibgyor, why overthrow the current government ah? just join them lor? after all they already raising everything what? so join them lor. you will fit in nicely. :smile:

hey if we can save more of other people's life, I dun really mind paying more $$$ for my insurance.

why?

$$$$ < life

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority of the pedestrians took advantage at zebra-crossing all the times, crossing the road without observing personal safety first before crossing and expect vehicle to jammed-break, situation like this happen everywhere, everyday.

so accident to happen at zebra-crossing most of the time is pedestrian fault.

I dont think crossing the road also need adult education except for the young children and we must hold their hand until it is safe to let it free.

So the fault is the boy guardians at the times of accident.

lubehsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe driver can see it's China National from far.

Very distinguishable !

Make it a road kill since it's up from $10,000 to $15,000 /- only

you are making fun of others suffering.should the same fate fall upon you one day i wish no one would make that kind of heartless statement as you.:(

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority of the pedestrians took advantage at zebra-crossing all the times, crossing the road without observing personal safety first before crossing and expect vehicle to jammed-break, situation like this happen everywhere, everyday.

actually drivers should slow down when approaching such junctions, and be very alert of pedestrains crossing, they should have the right of way.

why? because pedestrains are not protected.

one thing i notice, quite alot of drivers, especially cab drivers do not stop before zebra crossings, even though pedestrains are waiting at the crossing. donno maybe their eyes got blind spots? lol...

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey zeitgirl, ask you to respond like a man and you send your abusive alter ego?

you see, that is who you actually are. nothing but a foul mouth peabrain who probably abuse your parents coz you cant have thing running your way. :smile: tsk tsk...

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey zeitgirl, ask you to respond like a man and you send your abusive alter ego?

you see, that is who you actually are. nothing but a foul mouth peabrain who probably abuse your parents coz you cant have thing running your way. :smile: tsk tsk...

wat the fuck's goin on bitch?:mad: wat's you callin me girl!:mad: yo mama's gonna slap you across the face fer insulting the man who had been giving her ass the fuck of all fucks.:biggrin:I've widen her ass to the point where it was so goddam easy fer you to crawl out of her ass when you were born!:p
you keep coming back to suck my dick, I can't handle yo mama and you at the same time!:biggrin: I gotta rest, bitch!. I ain't the stud I used to be tho I can still tear up your asshole if given a minute or two:p

Anyway alright suck on my dick then to our song:p here we go......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4Fp62UwouY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4Fp62UwouY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
zietgirl, why u so upset? poor girl..

post in big red letters for cny effect is it? :smile:

no matter how big the letters or how many times you curse your own mother, it wouldnt change the size of your little brain.. pity pity u.. :(

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
mudskipper! lu cheng simi quan eh char bor teh kor???........aussie pig kio lu cheng bikini boh??....aussie pig ho miah..kang tiong kok chee bai liow ko wu mudskipper lai kum lan jiow!!..hahhahahaahaha.....hhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo antipap

hope don't mind a suggestion? with this bitch if he keep comming back to yank your dick, just copy and paste this link below. you think you can handle that? pm me if you got a problem dig? go to usercp on the top left corner and then go for personal messages. try it out and i'll get back to yer as soon as I can. so how's the blowjob by mudskipper? he did you good?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Fp62UwouY&feature=related

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
zietgirl, why u so upset? poor girl..

post in big red letters for cny effect is it? :smile:

no matter how big the letters or how many times you curse your own mother, it wouldnt change the size of your little brain.. pity pity u.. :(

stop your bitching and suck on my motherfucking dick!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But then you are a bitch and yer gonna run away again. so sad, must be that you were born out of an asshole:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4Fp62UwouY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4Fp62UwouY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
how's the australian despicable dog that you always suck dick on? aussie pig washed his cock when he put his into your mouth? antipap is quite an analytical chap!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: we are having quite an audience here, bitch. aussie pig must be around .When is he going to steal netizens from around these parts again?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huang Na public sympathy ploy : Idiotic chinaman behaves like wild animals

Derek Leung ... sometimes I wonder if you're just trolling or really "two sandwiches short of a picnic"

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
aussie pig ain't coming back until I back down.:wink::but fuck!:mad: sending a fucking mudskipping artificial cunt the best he can do?:mad: wat a pis of shit and claiming to be a dick when he's just a motherfucking clitoris! fuckhim!:mad:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that want to talk politics ah?
cant even handle simple challenge and reasoning.
talk cock n calling strangers darling is definitely your forte.
lets see your kindergarden response to this :smile:

you talk like the fucking cunt that you are bitch!

If it is ever possible that we meet,:wink: your small tiny dick and miniscule balls will immediately morph into a tight pussy and you will be singing soprano bitch!:mad:and i will fuck you goood!:biggrin:motherfucker!:mad: