• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Howlian hawkers should be boycotted...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
more and more arrogant hawkers are getting their heads too big for their shoes!!!
knn..these howlian hawkers should be boycotted...you queue for hours and you get a scolding from
these howlian hawkers - most of them are young and rich, successful and wealthy..

you name some can?

ok I start: the howlian auntie at Cambridge road hawker centre selling prawn mee!!! sipeh howlian. don't even look you in your eyes and asked how much!!!! and what so good about the prawn mee???

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read about the wanton mee stall famous premier charshao wanton mee stall also very howlian
the auntie look at you with scorn....yes the famous tiongbahru wantook mee stall and the uncle boasted about his best charshao in Singapore. the price shoots up!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS cannot afford the Cambridge Road prawn noodles at $30 a bowl then come and kpkb spoil old hawkers’ business.

He should be that clone of Cb kia who always start thread to kpkb

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
more and more arrogant hawkers are getting their heads too big for their shoes!!!
knn..these howlian hawkers should be boycotted...you queue for hours and you get a scolding from
these howlian hawkers - most of them are young and rich, successful and wealthy..

you name some can?

ok I start: the howlian auntie at Cambridge road hawker centre selling prawn mee!!! sipeh howlian. don't even look you in your eyes and asked how much!!!! and what so good about the prawn mee???

Why not go to a high class restaurant like what our resident Froggy does.

The restaurant owner not only look into your eyes, he will take a photo with you and even invite you to the kitchen to cook together.

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

you name some can?

there one selling rojak n popiah in Maxwell Food court............scold you if you took extra toothpick even if you had another sharing the rojak.... mind you, these are not they type of Lim Swee Say toothpick but lousy self shaved stick from coconut leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boycott these bastards

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claypot rice at Golden Mile FC -order 1 claypot rice means allow only 1 bowl.
I saw a couple order 2 claypot rice and ask for one extra bowl for their young daughter to share-the hawker was very rude and said 2 claypot rice means can take 2 empty bowls and not more!
the stall is near to the Ah Balling Peanut Soup which is also becoming quite rude

Last edited:

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, if people got an ounce of dignity, then don't patronise them forever after one bad encounter. If they are rude, you still want to eat, then too bad.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another not to go to will be that char kway teow at Hong Lim Food Center. The owner felt so arrogant their kway teow so good that they serve whoever they like disregarding the que. Have fun queing there to have someone 8 postion behind you get served before you.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time, dun need to q for food, food come to your table. You are king.
Now machiam like Begger.:rolleyes:
Table just infront of the stall, also cannot serve. Si buai kuai lan.

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I go to my regular places so the stall owners know me quite well. Not arrogant and sometimes got time to tcss also.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so many rich and successful hawkers
damned bloody rude and howlian
also increase price
suka suka anyhow add ingredients and fry
and people still think damned belly good!!!!
inconsistent depending on their moods

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we need to regulate the hawker food menu
we need to go further and certify these hawkers fit to run their business
don't anyhow get a worker to fry your mee goring
or dish out lontong or make beef kwayteow ..they must be a certain
standard and certain criteria...the ingredients must be there!!!
can you imagine paying for a plate of meeribus - nothing but mee and the gravy!!!
or paying for prawn mee without the taugeh, without the prawn and only fish cakes!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
4b12b81739110.jpg

what happened to this 328 best laksa in Singapore??? what happened??? now so many branches all over....standard really dropped like hell....and the place is so empty the one in east coast....served by a FT...!!

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever since 328 kiamsiap on chilli and give a tiny prepack chilli paste for each order, small bowl or big bowl. And pull long long face when I asked for more chilli for my big bowl and 2 otak fish, I never ate there again.
The other laksa at Queensway Janggut laksa laughed when I told her that. She plonk the jar of chilli in front of me each time I there.
Janggut laksa as tasty if not more tasty.

I told her I never will eat 328 laksa again. So their standard can drop and I fuck care.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happened to this 328 best laksa in Singapore??? what happened??? now so many branches all over....standard really dropped like hell....and the place is so empty the one in east coast....served by a FT...!!

328 is maximum shit now. I used to go there a few times a year until i gave up.
Even in their katong main shop, the staff are rude and the soup base is more diluted and lacks favour.
Standard is worse than those laksa stalls in hawker centre.

The best sg laksa is Sungei Road Laksa

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you losers eating your 3 meals at hawker centres instead of in restaurants like me?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
328 is maximum shit now. I used to go there a few times a year until i gave up.
Even in their katong main shop, the staff are rude and the soup base is more diluted and lacks favour.
Standard is worse than those laksa stalls in hawker centre.

The best sg laksa is Sungei Road Laksa
You’re right man. Sungei Road is the bestest.
But pls dun go to the wrong one opposite ah boy but the real McCoy that is at block 27 Coffeeshop.

328 is fake to begin with. I dunno why the got to be so famous due to their shitty laksa.
The original Katong laksa is janggut