• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How will you celebrate the death of Dictator Lee Con You?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I feel sorry for LKY.

At his age, with all the accompanying physical weaknesses, he should take it easy and retire completely.

There is still time for him to consider and that may endear him to the people once again.

The only way he can endear himself to his people is to die tomorrow. U will see how happy everyone will be. Let me tell u this story.

One day, Lee Con You and his son Gay Loong were flying SQ to KL for a conference with Malay leaders. On the flight up there, Gay Loong looked out of the window and said "Look Dad, at those poor pathetic Mats ekking out a living below. Why don't we throw this $10 bill out of the window, some Mat below will find it, and at least there will be 1 happy Mat tonight".

His father said "I have a better idea, instead of 1 $10 bill, we throw out 10 $1 bills and that way 10 Mats will find $1 each and there will be 10 happy Malaysians tonight".

At this point, a nearby passenger who overheard their conversation said "Why don't the both of you throw yourselves out of the plane, and tonight tthere will be 13 million happy Mats"

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only way he can endear himself to his people is to die tomorrow. U will see how happy everyone will be. Let me tell u this story.

At this point, a nearby passenger who overheard their conversation said "Why don't the both of you throw yourselves out of the plane, and tonight tthere will be 13 million happy Mats" [/COLOR]

Updated version - .............and tonight there will be 13 million happy Mats AND 40% OF S'PORE'S VOTERS.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Updated version - .............and tonight there will be 13 million happy Mats AND 40% OF S'PORE'S VOTERS.

Yes, 40% voters = about 1 million singaporeans, plus another 500,000 ex-singaporeans mrigated to other countries because of Con You's policies, so all in 13 million happy Mats and 1.5 million happy native singaporeans. In other words, a good day. LOL

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sisters? Must be twins or not?

Rum cokes also boleh as long as that person dies!

Remind me when that day arrives.

Preferably twins, but sisters ok. Also, if SYT got MILF mother, also boleh. Mother/Daughter threesome with me is on my bucket list. Mamasan pretend to be mother of SYT tak parkay, ok? hehehe

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GD, Yes I agree with you, BUT....

....................if I may add,.........

............There will be another 40% from among the die-hard voters (comprising of 60%) who will SWITCH CAMP towards the side of the original 40% intelligent Singaporeans. This is bound to happen and many of them will be from the CCC, RC, CCMC and what other C's they may belong to.

This people will cross over in droves and total up the entire group to 80%.

What can you deduce from this figures?

A complete change in leadership off course.........Cheerios

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hooker.jpg

Cristal and a $1000 hooker:-)

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give this to him sure send him on the way. By the way, no need to curse our Great Leader. Without him Singapore will still be a fishing village. Raffles or LKY?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you imagine your life without lky.? Truly, think about it. Unless you are some con man, criminals or good for nothing person who did not benefit from being a citizen of one of the world richest and safest country than I do not blame you for wanting to celebrate. Some damned sour grapes who can only envy the good life most citizens enjoyed because of lky.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can you imagine your life without lky.? Truly, think about it. Unless you are some con man, criminals or good for nothing person who did not benefit from being a citizen of one of the world richest and safest country than I do not blame you for wanting to celebrate. Some damned sour grapes who can only envy the good life most citizens enjoyed because of lky.

I toally agreed
A bunch of mob here
Always cursing and swearing
Wishing people dead
Sour grapes and green eyes
One day will eat their humble pies...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many people don't like KY because they get a burning sensation. However there are many alternatives like Astroglide, Wet Platinum, .... With something so important I'm surprised many refuse to try the alternatives :p

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give this to him sure send him on the way. By the way, no need to curse our Great Leader. Without him Singapore will still be a fishing village. Raffles or LKY?

I would have preferred an old fishing village then waht it is today.

In a fishing village I Can still fish and fill my stomach.

cheongwilly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah the old fart will never die he will be entomb like Mao in Tian an men square......so we can celebrate him forever.