• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to insult a Sinkie

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Ask the Sinkie about his education level and his Alma Mater

According to figures from MOE, only 20% of Singaporeans are able to enter National Universities and the 80% have to go to Polys, distance learning centers and waste their parents' money to go to a third rate western country like Australia! :rolleyes:

By asking this question, you can immediately piss off 80% of all Sinkies and about 99.9% of sammyboy ah bengs like cooleo, rogue trader, middaydog, KNNBCCB etc :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

One way of asking it: Do you have a degree from US/UK or NUS/NTU/SMU?

Looking for more contribution :wink:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Ask the Sinkie about his education level and his Alma Mater

According to figures from MOE, only 20% of Singaporeans are able to enter National Universities and the 80% have to go to Polys, distance learning centers and waste their parents' money to go to a third rate western country like Australia! :rolleyes:

By asking this question, you can immediately piss off 80% of all Sinkies and about 99.9% of sammyboy ah bengs like cooleo, rogue trader, middaydog, KNNBCCB etc :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Looking for more contribution :wink:

1i0vh0.jpg

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
99.9% of sammyboy ah bengs like cooleo, rogue trader, middaydog, KNNBCCB etc :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fux la you, my alma mother is MIT mussachoosett

I graduated in Rocket Sciene Architector :oIo:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread should be..

HOW TO INSULT A SINKIE IN THE U.S.

What a scumbag thread starter.. :o

therockz

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Ask the Sinkie about his education level and his Alma Mater. According to figures from MOE, only 20% of Singaporeans are able to enter National Universities and the 80% have to go to Polys, distance learning centers and waste their parents' money to go to a third rate western country like Australia! :rolleyes:

I think you are being too generous with your figures. Only 13% of Sporeans aged above 15 have a degree in 2005. 20% have no edu at all, while nearly 60% of Sporeans above 15 do not even have 1 o levels. (http://www.singstat.gov.sg/pubn/popn/ghsr1/chap2.pdf)

Just helping you out since you are so obssessed with degrees. You are obviously a Uni student of some kind I guess.

therockz

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to insult a sinkie? Just confront them in a civilised manner over any issue.

90% of them will speak to you in their irritating pidgin "English", 50% of them will yell at you like mad dogs and 20% will assault you. :rolleyes:

The only ones who call Singapore a first world country are Sporeans themselves. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;nN829IyRWSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN829IyRWSc[/video]

[video=youtube;V4jPtLhOT9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4jPtLhOT9M[/video]