• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How To Get Rid of BEDBUGS ???!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I definitely look younger than him, whahaha

you also another one ...never answer my question ...ppl ask you how old are you ...you say you look younger then ram :wink:

i know my angmo no good but also cannot become so jilat leh ...:wink:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ram kor kor ..u below 50 right ?

I'm only 30. I've always been 30 since years ago that I lost count. I could still score gold at IPPT whilst Cpt. Goh pulled rank and malingered for excuses from IPPT. But to be fair to him, as commissioned officer, his liability is up to 50. So well, let's close an eye and put that aside.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm only 30. I've always been 30 since years ago that I lost count. I could still score gold at IPPT whilst Cpt. Goh pulled rank and malingered for excuses from IPPT. But to be fair to him, as commissioned officer, his liability is up to 50. So well, let's close an eye and put that aside.

never mind ....:wink:i dont think you will answer my question :wink:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dun always say say lah you, dun be another big cannon fairy, whahahaha

I've met up with many forummers before. That's something nobody can deny. But now health and wealth both not in a very good state.

Add another S (sekushii) but this is borrowed from English.

I'm thinking of another Japanese S, S for seppuku. Maybe when I can find a tanto and have it sharpened.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just got rid of my bedbugs problem. Costs me maybe a dollar from the supermart here in Phnom Penh but I have used it before in SG (from NTUC) to control the ants problem I have i the kitchen.

It's looks and feel like a piece of chalk. I spread it around the edges of my mattress the way I would 'write' on the blackboard with a piece of chalk. For the next few days all the bugs were dead on the floor. Any insects crossing the chalk powder die.

So before you go for more expensive solutions, try this out. Needless to say, it's poisonous and should be treated with care, especially near children.

Good luck.

tn_PesticideChalk.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just got rid of my bedbugs problem. Costs me maybe a dollar from the supermart here in Phnom Penh but I have used it before in SG (from NTUC) to control the ants problem I have i the kitchen.

It's looks and feel like a piece of chalk. I spread it around the edges of my mattress the way I would 'write' on the blackboard with a piece of chalk. For the next few days all the bugs were dead on the floor. Any insects crossing the chalk powder die.

So before you go for more expensive solutions, try this out. Needless to say, it's poisonous and should be treated with care, especially near children.

Good luck.

tn_PesticideChalk.jpg

which NTUC got sell ? and what's the brand of this chalk ?

after reading all the bedbug stories here...............................i also scared liao leh.................

must ''write'' the chalk on mattress also ?

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
which NTUC got sell ? and what's the brand of this chalk ?

after reading all the bedbug stories here...............................i also scared liao leh.................

must ''write'' the chalk on mattress also ?

If you can't find it in NTUC, some of the neighborhood hardware shops should have stocked it. Many years since I last bought it. The pack contains 2 pieces of white chalk, maybe about 3 inches long. You apply it on the edges of your mattress just as you would writing on a blackboard. Sorry I can't get more graphic than this. When the bugs come out to feed, it cross the powder and will die shortly.

Used it on ants and this is the first time I use it on bedbugs. Bites from bedbugs are a hundred times worse than mozzies. The swell are bigger and the itch lasts for days, and leaves ugly dark patches that go away only after a month or so.

The pack says it is imported and distributed by Kenford Resources & Marketing Pte Ltd. 12 Little Rd #06-02 S'pore 536986. Tel 62892831. Call them to ask where to buy.

Z

Zombie

I have used the same but a different brand on ants.. draw few lines across its path, once contacted it will rush home to call its family to move house.... just follow it to its home and draw many lines on the exit point as the entire family is evacuating.. you may not see another ant in the house for next few months or even years... :eek: