• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to get a boyfriend?

escargot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

Please advise me how to get a boyfriend, I am 32 years old and been told by many people I am pretty though skinny but somehow almost all of my friends got married. But yet I did not have any boyfriend in my life before(although I reject a few suitors before). Please advise how to get a boyfriend without appearing too desperate.

nbaccb

This is quite a funny post..... Can I ask why did you reject your previous suitors? Was it purely based on a emotionally or material connection?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear all,

Please advise me how to get a boyfriend, I am 32 years old and been told by many people I am pretty though skinny but somehow almost all of my friends got married. But yet I did not have any boyfriend in my life before(although I reject a few suitors before). Please advise how to get a boyfriend without appearing too desperate.

Nelson and Freddy would be your best bet, be patient they will show.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

hahaha...u nvr post any photo, how to attract pple.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
:mad:
Kukubird, you so fast jilted Tracy and going for newbird Escargot! :eek:

How's your aeroplane ride with Tracy airline? :biggrin:
hahaha...don't anyhow said hor...it is the other way round.
i asked her to beat my aeroplane...she fly my aeroplane.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:mad:
hahaha...don't anyhow said hor...it is the other way round.
i asked her to beat my aeroplane...she fly my aeroplane.

Don't need to bluff. I know already. In summary, you wanted to honeymoon with her in Beijing lovenest, but she put you alone on an aeroplane from Changi to Jurong only. The crash landing must have been quite bad since there's no airport in Jurong. :eek: :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Dear all,

Being a supposedly 32 yr old female, who does not yet know how to get a boyfriend? Since you have to ask, I think you are a no hoper. Your best bet would be an intimate relationship with a dildo. Still, you can email me your bio and photo and I will do what I can. I have a few buddies 35 to 42 yrs old who are eligible. Its up to you.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

All the places in the world and you come here making such a post?????

escargot

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is quite a funny post..... Can I ask why did you reject your previous suitors? Was it purely based on a emotionally or material connection?[/QUOTE?]

they are either attached or married. the rest I have no special feeling.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recommend you to try three:

1. Drifter
2. KNNBCCB
3. Kukubird58

Send private messages to them and let nature takes its course.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
where do you recommend I should make such a post? I want to know how to get a boyfriend not to get a boyfriend here.

Any date forums would be helpful.

As for getting a bf, then the question is what kind of BF do you wnat? Because igf you get a bf for the sake of getting one, then you will not find happiness at all.

Love yourself andf know yourself, then you will be able to be loved by those deserving to love you.