• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How To Find A Good Thai Wife?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence the test, if a girl treats you like her own blood it means she is yours forever.
Dude, you are asking for the impossible. Just ask yourself, would you like your daughter to marry a man with no money, can't provide sexual satisfaction and in ill-health? Other than love through blood relationship, there is no love that gives without expecting anything in return. Even for friends, you would expect some favours from them and vice versa. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just wanna share a chance to meet with an acquaintance during reservist.In a ICT met this young chap who works as a professional Japanese translator. I was impressed when he share with me about his work. This guy make a lot of money like lawyer, paid by the minute and also paid by the number of words he translate.

I also revealed that his wife is Japanese and during those days he is the first Singaporean I met to have a Japanese wife so I was really impressed and at the same time curious. I told him how lucky he was to have a submissive wife just because she is a Japanese. His face became very sad as he revealed that yes after they got married she was really good to him. Things started to change after she moved to Singapore and started to mix with the other expat wives she became very demanding and materialistic and they often quarreled.

My point in sharing this is I guess in every culture or country we do find good and bad people.

OK here's my little FR on why Thai and not others as asked by other bros?
No offense hor, for those who's partner happen to be the nationalities of mentioned.

1. Japanese GF, price catch! Skin texture and appearance, no horse run. Absolutely submissive. Perfect for man who wants absolute obedience.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also have a friend who have a jap wife, the wife calling the shots, so not all jap wife are submissive...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For cheong OK lah. But something I dont understand. Issan in the north supposed to be darker. Chiangmai in the north also how come famous for fairer?

Mountain and flat land, skin big different. Also NE more Laos than anything, N more Thai and maybe a little Burmese and some KMT left over in the mountains especially Maesai. Love to listen to them Maesai girls speak Thai, damn cute, especially those from deep mountain.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To find Thai, first learn Thai language. What is the point of restricting yourself to just Thai nationals if you are unwilling to learn their language.
To find wife, first learn to be a good husband. No woman wants to be a wife to a bad husband.
To find good, first define good. Behave like good girl in public but like bad girl in the bedroom? :wink:

Think this point is often overlooked. My first marriage did not work out and both myself and ex-wife keep pointing at each other initially. Many years passed, and looking back, think the problem lies in ourselves. We often look at the negatives side of others but not ourselves.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always think the NE of darker complexion until I visit Nong Khai. Find they are more fair. Also many of the Laotian looks more Chinese than Thai.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For cheong OK lah. But something I dont understand. Issan in the north supposed to be darker. Chiangmai in the north also how come famous for fairer?

North issan Nong khai etc is generally fairer as they are closer to Laos (though all issan supposed to be Laotian)....the real dark skinned ones comes from south issan like surin, sisaket which borders Cambodia

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean Chinese/Malay population detest your race ?

No la, I mean Match making is acceptable in my community and the practice is very much still alive esp with-in the north-Indians community as the population is very small, so the moms will go around looking for one another...I had already a few people talking to my mom about me, My mom's reply will always be..He is not ready..Truth is shel knows im a party animal and will take a few more years to settle down, unlike the Chinese and Malay community match-making is not a community thing.

Last edited:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence the test, if a girl treats you like her own blood it means she is yours forever.

My point is that you are either related by blood or you are not. If you are not related by blood, no sane person will sacrifice continuously without expecting anything in return. The "anything" may not be something tangible. Please don't quote people like Mother Theresa unless you are willing to marry her as I am talking about the average person. If you disagree with me, you can go about with your tests and I am willing to bet my last dollar you will not find anyone suitable who will pass your tests unless hell freezes over.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la, I mean Match making is acceptable in my community and the practice is very much still alive esp with-in the north-indians community as the population is very small, so the moms will go around looking for one another...I had already a few people talking to my mom about me, My mom's reply will always be..He is not ready..Truth is still still knows im a party animal and will take quite a few more years to settle down, unlike the chinese and malay community match-making is not a community thing.

match-making? thats means by the time u guys married, u only met like less than 10 times b4? got any love ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mountain and flat land, skin big different. Also NE more Laos than anything, N more Thai and maybe a little Burmese and some KMT left over in the mountains especially Maesai. Love to listen to them Maesai girls speak Thai, damn cute, especially those from deep mountain.
They speaking paasa thai yai....a dialect spoken in parts of Burma and Yunnan.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
match-making? thats means by the time u guys married, u only met like less than 10 times b4? got any love ?

No difference then mail order bride, Love will start soon after. Even my parents are match made and a very large no. with-in my community are match-made also. They have been married for decades with no problems. The truth is..There is very little divorce within the Indian community and studies has shown that match-made couples rarely divorce. As love usually starts after the marriage and the exploration of one another starts from there, Which is usually the most exciting part also most North-indian girls rarely date even when they are young as most would want for their parents to match-make them..Weird..But thats how it is.. For me, I worry the girl gets scare of my wild ways or history.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro HedgeTrader, which of these two is your vegetable ?
39747_145115492180553_109978222360947_342441_4450177_n.jpg