• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How To Find A Good Thai Wife?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro HedgeTrader, not sure if this is your vegetables or not. But in case you like this type of veggie, I guarantee you there are plenty in Bangkok, but you must be able to see beyond make-up. Because this type of face without make-up can easily go unnoticed. I see a lot of Chula girls better looking than this lady.
woranuch.jpg

With less make-up, she looked like this:

nun_woranuch-7.jpg
This vegetable looks more prettier before makeup. After makeup, looks quite artificial.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good wife can find but there's no perfect one! I married one homely girl-next-door type but after several years all the cracks n flaws appear in front of u 4 sure....still good but more n more Kay-poh, too protective over our little girl n gettin on my nerves when she bcomes 4getful!(4gets to turn off the fire or left lightings on when going out)...real pea-brain! Hahahaha...

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wish u the best, broHT! U get yours when the time comes, dun hasten it! Let nature takes it's course....swee swee nap nap one for u!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I simple man donch ask for much. She can choose to work or stay at home be housewife. Work must be decent work of course. Salary how much nevermind. She can choose whether she want kids or not I donch mind but not more than 2. No need to be super cook but can cook some common dishes enough not need everyday cook also. Able to do household chores like cleaning and ironing.
like that hire a maid better

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spot on.....more likely its putting the parents first.....but if there is already a sibling taking up the burden she might only need to chip in

Think this is not likely if girl is from north east Issan. When one marries a Thai Issan woman, one basically marries her entire family/clan/village/tribes (depending on where she come from).

Good and bad, if you run into problems, the entire tribe will be behind you. You are expect to do the same in return. And another bad news is Issan girl will always put her family first before her husband even though they don't show it. You have to be prepare.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't mind I ask you, it had came to everyone's knowledge that you hate religion but do you believe in gongtau? Is this true?

The problem with Singapore man is they go Thai club look for Thais ..at first thought he can just play around sikali kena Thai puying " gongtau " ( which Singapore woman don't have )

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
This applies to most girls. There are 3 test that a man can do to find out if the girl is really his. 1) Money, if no money, and the girl still sticks around that means the girl is not because of money to be with you. 2) Sex, if you can't get it up anymore, and the girl is willing to stay by your side. 3) Health, if you can't move, about to die and the girl is still around means that she is with you.

Dude, you are asking for the impossible. Just ask yourself, would you like your daughter to marry a man with no money, can't provide sexual satisfaction and in ill-health? Other than love through blood relationship, there is no love that gives without expecting anything in return. Even for friends, you would expect some favours from them and vice versa. :smile:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
To find Thai, first learn Thai language. What is the point of restricting yourself to just Thai nationals if you are unwilling to learn their language.
To find wife, first learn to be a good husband. No woman wants to be a wife to a bad husband.
To find good, first define good. Behave like good girl in public but like bad girl in the bedroom? :wink:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking for a good Thai wife. No need model beauty. Normal pretty not ugly will do. Not more than age 30, not more than 1.65m and not more than 50kg. Divorcee alright but must not have kiddy luggage. From central to southern Thailand area as I donch want to travel too far. Must speak some Chinese/English.

try hat yai, they speak some mandarin n hokkien too.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
This vegetable looks more prettier before makeup. After makeup, looks quite artificial.

This type too good. This type can find Thai or angmoh millionnaire easily. Donch think I got chance. 我有自知之明。

try hat yai, they speak some mandarin n hokkien too.

Ya I know. When I cheong Hatyai most gals can speak some Mandarin and Hokkien/Teochew. Trouble is I go there cheong only. I donch have any connection there.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't mind I ask you, it had came to everyone's knowledge that you hate religion but do you believe in gongtau? Is this true?
I dont I dont believe in kung tau.

The problem lies in the man who has weakness in women (most do),
include EQ n IQ too

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You heard of photoshop? Come here and show live better ma. Picture is nothing. Live you can interview also.

Sianz. Joe say want intro but so far so sound no picture. Ram method sound good but good his head only. I cant speak Thai.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily for me, If all else fails to secure a nice lady to marry...I will be match-made.. Defiantly not something the Chinese/malay population is into.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks for your very frank sharing dietcoke. I do agree majority of Thais are jaidee. Trouble with us foreigners is when we go anywhere in the world we tend to meet with people who serve foreigners or in touch with foreigners not the REAL people. So the the perception formed may not be accurate. Good for you dietcoke.

i may sound a bit long winded, but to me, i think no matter which nationality u marry, it is still the same. cos the thing that matters is the chemistry between u and ur wife. for me, i married a thai, from bangkok outskirts.

yeah, many bros will be thinking things like, why marry down when u can marry up? but, whe the time comes for u to settle down, u don't really think much.

about the foreigner's walking atm issue, let me share a bit of info abt myself to u. well, when i'm together with my gf(now my wife), i often chalk up debts, and it is my gf(now wife) who support and stand by me thru this period.

and finally, regarding this issue of giving gifts and presents and money for the wedding. lets think back to our culture. didn't our relatives or friends go thru the ceremony with complete set of wedding cookies, oranges, candles etc etc? cos this is our culture. one item also cannot be missing. same will be applied to the thai side. they have kanom, banana and sugarcane and etc etc, that is why some people are not readily accept the idea of giving drowry to the thai side.

well, i'm not ashame to tell u how much i paid for my wife. i bought a total of 6baht gold and 200k baht as sin sod. however, out of the 6 baht gold, 3 baht will be returned to me, 3 baht goes to my wife, 100kbaht goes to our savings will the last 100k baht goes to the misc things in our wedding such as photo shoot, rental of thai traditional dress, cost of hotel when my immediate family goes there etc.

but as i say, there will still be some thai girls who demand gold and money and will not share these with u. but come to think of it, didn't some of the sg girls family also make high demand?