• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to counsel someone that is addicted to online betting?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
cunt doesn't even know there are no filters here! you are at liberty to say whatever you want here. and your mask finally came off btw

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what cruel?

you are a crazy moron.

Now he place online bets everyday and somemore he place more than 1 bet everyday.........it will be a matter of time that his losses will snowball to larger amounts soon.
Ai Zai, not your money anyway.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
gambling addicts are hopeless. they cannot change. the problem is they always pull someone down with them. or they end up committing crimes or suicide. leave or you will get burnt

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
gambling addicts are hopeless. they cannot change. the problem is they always pull someone down with them. or they end up committing crimes or suicide. leave or you will get burnt

there is nothing wrong with gambling.but very wrong when one is a mother fucker.

1305869419810_2551279.png

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, relax lah. me also retiree. play a little futbol, NBA, horse and mahjong (not applicable for me) is good exercise for the mind. if not kena Alzheimer's disease how?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
and you with your multiple ids are what exactly? Deranged? Escaped mental patient? 'Lackeys get paid. Or fucked. What are you getting from your schizo stunt here?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
and you with your multiple ids are what exactly? Deranged? Escaped mental patient? 'Lackeys get paid. Or fucked. What are you getting from your schizo stunt here?

fucked you lah. you asked me to fuck off. why are you still engaging me. fuck lah!

length

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, relax lah. me also retiree. play a little futbol, NBA, horse and mahjong (not applicable for me) is good exercise for the mind. if not kena Alzheimer's disease how?

you are a crazy moron.

There are so many other healthier activities for retirees to do.

So how much have you net loss so far in your soccer/horse bets?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old people need money more than the working class. Even china restricts access to macau for its residents. Chinese addicted to gambling, indians to alcohol. Rule 101

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking about this match, I strongly think this match surely got kelong becos it is impossible that Thailand is unable to win Cambodia.

When betting is involve, definitely match fixing is going on, only whether being caught or not.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a retiree family member that is addicted to online betting for the past 9 months.

Now EVERYDAY From March till now he place bets online. From this year March till now, he got lose and got win some but overall he still had lost $2300.

How to counsel him to stop betting?

He is in his early 50s but he is a retiree and is not working.
4How much money he has in bank etc ? As other bros have said, if he placed fun bets like $5 to max $50 per match, I think it is ok. But not from $50 to $100 to $300 to $500 type. If he is the latter, just tell him chootchiew is 1 of them and he lose till pants drop.