• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how many days MC for flu case?

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few weeks ago, there was a voice in my head that suddenly said, "Beware the Ides of March!"

True enough, this week was the worst flu week I ever had.

I gutted it out for two days but in the end the symptoms got too severe and I had to take sick leave.

I also refused to take antibiotics because as what Sam said, flu is cause by virus and not bacteria. Even high school bio student know that antibiotics should not be used to treated viral infections.

I don't want to contribute to the rising rate of high resistance viruses out there.

Nowadays, don't know whether its my body weak or the flu is especially powerful, flu symptoms tend to last a long time.

Last time when i was younger, it would be a fever, sore throat and running nose for a couple of days and then recovery. No problem.

Now the bloody thing last for a week!

Any tips to build up your immune system?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
flu--2 days
flu with cough 2 + 1 days
flu with cough and fever - 2 + 1 + 2 days
all the above + upper respiratory tract infection --2 + 1 + 2 + 3 days
flu with cancer -- 1 months mc

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few weeks ago, there was a voice in my head that suddenly said, "Beware the Ides of March!"

I gutted it out for two days but in the end the symptoms got too severe and I had to take sick leave.

I also refused to take antibiotics because as what Sam said, flu is cause by virus and not bacteria. Even high school bio student know that antibiotics should not be used to treated viral infections.

I don't want to contribute to the rising rate of high resistance viruses out there.

Nowadays, don't know whether its my body weak or the flu is especially powerful, flu symptoms tend to last a long time.

Last time when i was younger, it would be a fever, sore throat and running nose for a couple of days and then recovery. No problem.

Don't worry too much about it Bob. Your diabetes is what you should be worried about. But the silver lining is that you will lose your legs. Your hands to spread shit on the internet will go on and on till your kidneys shut down. How long have you got?....LOL.....LOL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

boss sam tok lanjeow lah.. simi flu caused by me. fark you both.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no point taking antibiotics when you have the flu because antibiotics only work for bacterial infections while flu is caused by a virus.

It is idiots like yourself that are causing an alarming rise in antibiotic resistant strains of many infectious diseases.

Antibiotics are being over prescribed by doctors. Each time you visit the doctors office they will probably include antibiotics. A better alternative is to look at something called Epicor.

For the story behind Epicor you can read it here: http://www.epicorimmune.com/what_is_epicor/the-epicor-story/

To get it, just go to iHerb:
http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=epico&sug=epicor&x=0&y=0#p=1
You only have to take 1 capsule a day