• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How long have u not exercise already?

Z

Zombie

i exercise six time per week, consist of running(long easy. short high intense, vertical such as hdb staircase), swimming(long easy and short high intense) and resistance training( weight, not at gym cannot afford:p, body weight such as push up, chin/pull up, core training, back dip etc) and don't forget sleep/rest the more essenial for a human body for both mental and physical

so much work
no wonder you are boring :biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't play golf to get fit, You have to be fit to play golf. If you can play golf by walking 18 holes, then you should be doing fine.
I know of one golfer, former Lt Col Law, a former Singapore Shooter, who is about 60 plus, must be the fittest person in Singapore by playing a walking 18 holes course..
The other thing, before you indulge in exercise or training. Please go for checkup when you are past 50 years. YOu may think you are fit but your spare parts in your body may not be what you are. Your kidneys, your lungs, your heart, your pancreas and off course your brains.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's in the intestines. Meat eaters have shorter intestinal tracts, veg eaters longer. This is because veggies take longer to digest (due to the roughage and cellulose) and meat a shorter time.

Everything evolves overtime. Brains and size of human began to grow faster after consumption of meat. Protein from non meat source was not readily available then.

Brahmins who have been vegans for centuries are beginning to lose their mental capcity while that of westerners have increased significantly because of the higher intake of meat. These changes take time and will evolve.

Just so that those w3ho are less bright don't interpret the message wrongly, I will make it clearer: If yoy become a vegan today, you won't become stupid overnight but it will take couple of generations to manifest itself if the lineage be come vegan on birth. Not sure if protein supplements will help.

At the end of day, you are what you eat. Look at the cow and look at Dolphin.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything evolves overtime. Brains and size of human began to grow faster after consumption of meat. Protein from non meat source was not readily available then.

Brahmins who have been vegans for centuries are beginning to lose their mental capcity while that of westerners have increased significantly because of the higher intake of meat. These changes take time and will evolve.

Just so that those with lower IQ don't interpret the message, I will make it clearer: If yoy become a vegan today, you won't become stupid overnight but it will take couple of generations to manifest itself if the lineage be come vegan on birth. Not sure if protein supplements will help.

At the end of day, you are what you eat. Look at the cow and look at Dolphin.

Have you considered the fact that they inbreed? Besides their vegan diet as well. I think man is meant to eat both meat and veggies, given their dentition. :smile:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do I feel shortchanged I don't have a banana? Imagine wanking off and it's equal to 20 mins of swimming? OMG! What's the bunny equavalent? :p

Take a real close look at the clitoris; it has the shape of a male penis.

In Bali and Paris where they have the highest number of lesbians in the world,
some of them have been discovered to have clitorises as large as a man's penis.

The growth of these lesbians' clitorises is caused by their their regular sex play.

So if you want to have a banana, be a lesbian.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

The growth of these lesbians' clitorises is caused by their their regular sex play.

Female hyena ....:eek::eek::eek:

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal

But I am already a lesbian, born in a man's body.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you considered the fact that they inbreed? Besides their vegan diet as well. I think man is meant to eat both meat and veggies, given their dentition. :smile:

The Brahmins have a centuries old practice to counter the effects of inbreeding. The same with OZ aboriginals. In fact the aboriginals have a complicated matrix in view of their harsh environment. The effect of inbreeding is in fact harsher as it will show within the 3rd generation like the Parsis. Vegans on the other hand will take a long long while.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..I'm 55 and now wake up with a occasional woody. A comely nymph at hand will be not be unwelcome, I tell you.
So all that built up testerone overnight not gone to waste?:p

In europe and down under, 1 therapy is go get a pet dog (to walk).

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Brahmins have a centuries old practice to counter the effects of inbreeding. The same with OZ aboriginals. In fact the aboriginals have a complicated matrix in view of their harsh environment. The effect of inbreeding is in fact harsher as it will show within the 3rd generation like the Parsis. Vegans on the other hand will take a long long while.

want to eat meat said want to eat meat, don't talk like a fucking expert. u go breed ur own children and let other animals eat and see how u feel!

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking hell jiby unfit unhealthy fat ass this thread is about exercise why divert to other topic