• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How does one dispose a religious publication?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spirits Cannot Move Things Or Attack People ?

All my inlaws on my wife's side claims this happened - footprints on the seventh day at thier previous home, that their deceased mother came back to visit. I just kept my quiet not wishing to argue that spirits the way we imagine them to be have no weight and will not leave footprints. They were most likely created by someone going to the kitchen/toilet at night half asleep and forgot about the talc they laid on the floor. Besides, if they do exist, what is to say they take on their human form and shape walking on two legs?

Destination_Truth_Chernobyl.jpg.pagespeed.ce.SBTpm1Ll0Z.jpg

The problem is if they are spirits, why some of you could see them or even been attacked by them (no hands, right ?) Spirits cannot be explained so are their abilities to move things (without hands ?).

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you need to clear some space and get rid of some old books, which may include a Bible or Koran. How do you do it? Burn it? Throw is in the thrash? Recycle paper? Which method is "respected" and won't get ya killed?

Cheers!

lianbeng remembered my CO always said: whatever u do dun get caught!:biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lianbeng is correct they all worship the same god, hence the same stories are in them.

lianbeng remembered that the Koran records the Old Testament of the Bible, particularly Torah - the 1st 5 books. maybe i heard wrongly.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Spirits Cannot Move Things Or Attack People ?

The problem is if they are spirits, why some of you could see them or even been attacked by them (no hands, right ?) Spirits cannot be explained so are their abilities to move things (without hands ?).

Assuming spirits do exist, they'd be made of anti-matter (speculation). If so, the may or may not appear to our visions and even if they did, it wouldn't last more than a couple of thousandths of a second. You are right, they can't even move things in our universe, let along giving us 4D numbers.

Cheers!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Why Not ?

Assuming spirits do exist, they'd be made of anti-matter (speculation). If so, the may or may not appear to our visions and even if they did, it wouldn't last more than a couple of thousandths of a second. You are right, they can't even move things in our universe, let along giving us 4D numbers.

Cheers!

You know that dreams are often nonsensical, right ? But, people like me can decipher the future Campus Superstar queen and Joanne Peh's her 4D number to her mom. So, it's basically seemed impossible being made possible.

Actually, I don't like Joanne Peh and that miserable 'mermaid' (Felicia Chin). Where are the pretty girls !

[video=youtube;iIaL0vnpFiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIaL0vnpFiw&feature=related[/video]

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
why let your live be dictated by some people that died thousands of years ago who cant even think critically, superstitious, close-minded and wrote books while smoking weeds which become one of the 66 books in the bible?

are you not smarter than you dweebs that lived thousands of years ago? if you are not and you believe the same crap as they did, then im afraid your intelligence is comparable to those in the past, not with those in the present.