• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot Weather and I bought a KDK fan

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys,
the weather is so hot and humid. Do you guys still remember old brand KDK? It is very durable and my ah kong has a 40yo ceiling fan and it is still in good condition!.
I bought a new kdk fan and waiting for it to be delivered.
Let this fan blow away china virus

81p0t+FTvKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Atas people buy Dyson.

No blades, so you don't need to clean the blades and oil the motor.

14041653076_907049a367_b.jpg

Reactions: jw5

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to TS, I'm into my 2nd KDK box fan and would be my last....now intermittent power off by itself after 3 years...

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys,
the weather is so hot and humid. Do you guys still remember old brand KDK? It is very durable and my ah kong has a 40yo ceiling fan and it is still in good condition!.
I bought a new kdk fan and waiting for it to be delivered.
Let this fan blow away china virus

View attachment 78143

this is a lemon. good luck. you will be lucky if it last 3 years.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 of 2 products i bought last year that i consider great and useful. this is an air cooler, heater, and purifier all rolled into 1. it behaves like a space heater in winter, a cooling fan in summer, and an air purifier during spring when pollen count sexplodes. 10 out of 10. don’t need to turn on heating furnace and ac anymore, and save tremendously on gas and electricity.
8BBF63B1-2709-4F8F-BBC4-855099A3C85A.jpeg

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to know if there is any reliable machine other than air conditional that suck up the humidity in the air?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dyson fan choke very easily.very hard to dismantle and clean the inner blade.
even though new dyson fan has filter but maintenance cost is high.
no inner blades lah. the filter is easily removable. just press 2 buttons on the side and it pops out. i use an ohm (not dyson) vaccum cleaner to suck out all the dust and dirt from the filter. 6.9 minutes and it’s done. and filter is reusable after it’s clean. no need to change it.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
no inner blades lah. the filter is easily removable. just press 2 buttons on the side and it pops out. i use an ohm (not dyson) vaccum cleaner to suck out all the dust and dirt from the filter. 6.9 minutes and it’s done. and filter is reusable after it’s clean. no need to change it.
if you dismantle deeply into the motor there is blades. just that it is well hidden.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you dismantle deeply into the motor there is blades. just that it is well hidden.
the filter is supposed to capture all the dust, dirt and pollen and relieve the motor assembly from getting clogged. if your motor assembly is clogged, something is wrong with your model. mine so far is clean inside and out. already past 6.9 months of use.