• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiuhoo Bu Miko Wong 可以吗?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Actress Miko Wong Shares BTS Of 2nd Photobook: "A Bug Flew Into My Chest!"
hype.my
Source: Instagram/@mikowong
Malaysian actress Miko Wong (黃潔琪) first made waves when she released her first photobook in Hong Kong. The bubbly figure caught many eyes, both with her stunning looks and captivating personality. Well, six years later, Miko has returned with a sequel to delight her fans!
The 29-year-old recently flew to Hong Kong to promote her second photobook. The album documented her growing up from a young sweet girl to a more mature woman. However, Miko Wong also took the time to share the behind-the-scenes of a few shoots. Needless to say, fans will definitely appreciate her hard work more now!
Sources: 金石堂/Instagram/@mikowong
Miko, otherwise known as the “Malaysian Puff Kuo (大馬郭雪芙)” and “Lin Min-Chen’s Replica (翻版林明禎)”, had apparently been working hard on her newly released photobook. Titled “Miko. 琪幻日记 (Miko. Fantasy Diary)”, the photobook depicts her growing up and includes shoots in Malaysia, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Some show her in normal daily clothes, other photos have captured her sensuality, which fans love.
One photo in particular was a retake of her sexy car model uniform, taken 7 or 8 years ago. The shoot had taken place outdoors and Miko had definitely attracted plenty of attention from passers-by and she posed. But, she definitely wasn’t expecting to attract insects! “A bug flew into my chest! But the point is, it flew to the wrong place,” she exclaimed. “It flew into my nude bra and (got) stuck, you know? I think that must be a male bug!
Source: Instagram/@mikowong
Her other eventful photoshoot had also been one fans had been looking forward to. Miko, looking seductive in a loose white blouse, a short tight skirt and fishnets, had effortlessly pulled off posing in an antique car. But, Miko Wong claims plenty of work had been done behind the scenes.
My team and I set off at 4am for the morning sun, and we tried to get wet (during) the 11-degree weather. My fingers were so cold that I couldn’t feel them, and I was a little uncomfortable because (I) had a sudden onset of stomach pain,” the actress explained. “But, in order to (give you guys something you like), I did it!
Sources: Instagram/@mikowong/LINE TODAY
Well, Miko Wong’s hard work has certainly paid off as her photos look stunning and fans are definitely delighted. Kudos to her and like many others, we look forward to seeing more of her work soon!
Source: China Press
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under Miko Wong黃潔琪