• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot new hawker craze: Mala xiang guo - the invasion continues

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know. Don't care.

Rule of thumb is avoid Ah Tiong establishments like the plague.

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks bro for the link. After seeing the food and the guys don't know why keep thinking about PRC recycled oil (地沟油), not that I'm saying these guys are using, the thought just came back. Guess not for me.

Bro, once bitten twice shy. i guess we shared the same sentiment.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a laborious layering of flavours with more than 20 herbs and spices, say the owners SundayLife! spoke to.

Wah! More powerful than KFC. KFC original recipe only has 11 herbs and spices.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In allowing these people to come in and increase their numbers just for someone to survive is a treasonable offence.

Look at the people in Sabah who were given NRICs by Ma Ha Teer so that UMNO would survive there.

A terrible backlash going on in there (a beautiful and scenic spot) and I am sure Ma Ha Teer is now shitting and urinating in his pampers.

Singapore is for Singaporeans. No one has the right to take this right from us - not even those that we put into Parliament.

Last edited:

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
In allowing these people to come in and increase their numbers just for someone to survive is a treasonable offence.

Look at the people in Sabah who were given NRICs by Ma Ha Teer so that UMNO would survive there.

A terrible backlash going on in there (a beautiful and scenic spot) and I am sure Ma Ha Teer is now shitting and urinating in his pampers.

Singapore is for Singaporeans. No one has the right to take this right from us - not even those that we put into Parliament.
agree! if the foreigner trash are not stop, very soon every sinkie will be forced to swallow those shit from ah tiongs, ah nehs and pinoys! :mad:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just heard from a very reliable source that the managers of fast-food joints in Malaysia sell "used" frying oil to "foreign hawkers" on the cheap and in tonnes.

This "foreign" hawkers liberally uses this "used oil" to cook their food.

Imagine the high level of cholesterol in it.

For the good of your kids and grand-kids, please keep clear of all this "new set-ups".

If the government (NEA Hawkers Dept) do not want to do this for the sake of the people of Singapore, then we are left with no other choice but to protect ourselves by not patronizing these "so-called exotic food vendors". If they can used cardboard as meat in paus and melemine in baby's feed, I have not doubt what they may use here as "meat".

NEA should send their people after such vendors instead of using it's entire "battalion" to catch people who smoke illegal ciggies.