• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot new hawker craze: Mala xiang guo - the invasion continues

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
nothing is safe from the tiongs, from tissue aunties to (the late) ma-chi, from beer ladies to hookers, from students to professors, civil service to private companies... they are in every single corner. not surprised to see a ah tiong MP in the next election :eek::eek::eek:

The greatest fear is a ah tiong opposition. you believe ah tiong like Leegime? When that happens, PRC government will lend its covert might and you cannot even smell or see them coming. No forget, most Leegime spy equipment made in Cheena and use Cheena people. It is already in the game plan. LKY can beat that? Sell backside, people take and still fuck you. The price of selling out your own people which the entire PRC government knows, means they will rank Leegime as traitors not to be trusted. Which part of CHeena history need quoting?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
isn't that the truth? from the very rich to the very poor, most of the professions me can think of, minus MPs and Ministers, they are literally everywhere!

I ever heard some tiongs proudly proclaim that even is its 0.1% of them from any sub district of any province is enough to overrun our tiny red dot. Tiongs conquer by sheer numbers....their numbers need to be controlled.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Agree. Gals can screw but best to 'siam' the makan. Problem magnified many times when in China.

Yes. They are bringing the habit here. Was at Geylang with PRC gf last sat. Went to a restaurant and one if the dish was green bell pepper stir fried beef. When the food came, I could not make out whether its pork or beef. I actually have a very sensitive smell towards both meat and I could not make out the smell. Really jialat.

I won't be surprise that if you go to those hotpot shops run by PRCs, the soup is recycled. PRCs believed that recycled soup tastes better and this habit has been going on for hundreds of years.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't eat so much of that shit. China girls can fuck, but china food don't eat too much.

dont really like 麻辣烫.. i only jiak 2 item if go chinatown.. 酱香饼 and 凉皮.. but then for sgd 1.50, you can buy 半斤 酱香饼 at 厦门 湖里 步行街...

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the food came, I could not make out whether its pork or beef. I actually have a very sensitive smell towards both meat and I could not make out the smell. Really jialat.

Could be rat meat. There are many videos in China that show how to marinate, use additives and colorings to disguise rat meat as pork, mutton or beef.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont really like 麻辣烫.. i only jiak 2 item if go chinatown.. 酱香饼 and 凉皮.. but then for sgd 1.50, you can buy 半斤 酱香饼 at 厦门 湖里 步行街...

Chinatown is Cantonese turf and the place for Cantonese cuisine.

Those Tiongs have encroached upon where they don't belong.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cantonese tiongs from canton have more sense than these nothern chinese scums,,,Cantonese appreciate their food,,and they have standards,,even when standards were low back in the 60s and 50s,,its still light years better than northern chinese shit standards,,,,

What if they were cantonese tiongs from guang zhou?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cantonese tiongs from canton have more sense than these nothern chinese scums,,,Cantonese appreciate their food,,and they have standards,,even when standards were low back in the 60s and 50s,,its still light years better than northern chinese shit standards,,,,

Is this mala xiang crap from northern china? I understand that shanghai region is still considered southern china and they are pretty different from the southern chinese sinkies.