• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HORROR! Papa boiled baby girl alive in cooking pot!

Ass_Loong_Son

Alfrescian
Loyal
3532779778.jpg

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090419/1/1i3me.html

彰化女嬰丟鍋煮命危 狠父遭押
中廣 更新日期:"2009/04/19 13:35"

彰化和美鎮發生狠心父親將女嬰丟入滾燙熱水中的事件,經檢方偵訊後,彰化地院將涉案黃姓男子以「罪行重大」為由裁定收押;至於全身遭嚴重灼燙傷的黃小妹妹,送醫急救後一度出現失溫、低血壓危急情況,經搶救後生命跡象才趨穩定,但仍未脫離險境。

警方表示,這起狠心父親將女嬰丟入滾燙熱水中的不幸事件,是十八號發生在彰化縣和美鎮,一處以製作油麵條為業的小型家庭加工廠,經常酒後鬧事的黃姓男子,疑似又在酒後與正在忙著燒熱水製作油麵的同居林姓女友發生激烈言語衝突,因一時氣憤竟然將年僅十個月大的女兒,丟進滾燙的熱水中,經報警緊急送往彰化基督教醫院進行急救,彰基急診部部長周志中醫師表示,經過精密性換算,女嬰除了頭部維持完整外,全身則高達有84%以上二、三度的灼燙傷,在深夜還一度出現失溫、低血壓等危急情況,經積極治療後,生命跡象才趨穩定,仍安置在無菌的燒燙傷加護病房治療,生命依然相當垂危。

而全案經警方偵訊後,則是依殺害子女未遂罪嫌移送彰化地檢署偵辦後,檢方立即向彰化地院聲押,直到深夜承審法官認為黃姓男子罪行重大裁定羈押。縣府社會處也緊急協助受害的林姓婦女與被害的女嬰申請保護令。

Ass_Loong_Son

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooking pot is full of boiling water, in a shop which noodle are being boiled daily, as a family business. The father frequently drunk, qurrel with girl friend, got mad and throw 10 month old baby girl inside the boiling pot and then he kept cool and continued to cook his noodle! KNN!

Mother cried for help. Baby is great pain and 84% of 2nd & 3rd degree burns. Live on the line. Everywhere except her head was cooked by daddy!

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
those people in china use to eat all kind of animals, they just want to have a taste of their own fresh.....

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This can only happen in social messes like Taiwan, nothing new.

3532779778.jpg

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090419/1/1i3me.html

彰化女嬰丟鍋煮命危 狠父遭押
中廣 更新日期:"2009/04/19 13:35"

彰化和美鎮發生狠心父親將女嬰丟入滾燙熱水中的事件,經檢方偵訊後,彰化地院將涉案黃姓男子以「罪行重大」為由裁定收押;至於全身遭嚴重灼燙傷的黃小妹妹,送醫急救後一度出現失溫、低血壓危急情況,經搶救後生命跡象才趨穩定,但仍未脫離險境。

警方表示,這起狠心父親將女嬰丟入滾燙熱水中的不幸事件,是十八號發生在彰化縣和美鎮,一處以製作油麵條為業的小型家庭加工廠,經常酒後鬧事的黃姓男子,疑似又在酒後與正在忙著燒熱水製作油麵的同居林姓女友發生激烈言語衝突,因一時氣憤竟然將年僅十個月大的女兒,丟進滾燙的熱水中,經報警緊急送往彰化基督教醫院進行急救,彰基急診部部長周志中醫師表示,經過精密性換算,女嬰除了頭部維持完整外,全身則高達有84%以上二、三度的灼燙傷,在深夜還一度出現失溫、低血壓等危急情況,經積極治療後,生命跡象才趨穩定,仍安置在無菌的燒燙傷加護病房治療,生命依然相當垂危。

而全案經警方偵訊後,則是依殺害子女未遂罪嫌移送彰化地檢署偵辦後,檢方立即向彰化地院聲押,直到深夜承審法官認為黃姓男子罪行重大裁定羈押。縣府社會處也緊急協助受害的林姓婦女與被害的女嬰申請保護令。

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those people in china use to eat all kind of animals, they just want to have a taste of their own fresh.....

That is why it is important to be a vegetarian. The bad karma effect of eating meat is super great.

Meat only comes to your plate when the animals is being SLAUGHTER.. I wonder if those sinkies truly understand the meaning of the word "slaughter".

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China people can do all sort of beastful act, be sure Singapore may enter into that zone with so many PRC here. Already most of the murdur case here started with PRC.

jw5

Loyal
Cooking pot is full of boiling water, in a shop which noodle are being boiled daily, as a family business. The father frequently drunk, qurrel with girl friend, got mad and throw 10 month old baby girl inside the boiling pot and then he kept cool and continued to cook his noodle! KNN!

Mother cried for help. Baby is great pain and 84% of 2nd & 3rd degree burns. Live on the line. Everywhere except her head was cooked by daddy!
He should be punished in exactly the same way.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read the news today in the papers...

The poor baby girl photo is printed there...

She look so adorable, what kind of person can actually do such a monstrous act of hurt on her at such a tender age...

That father must be punished severely for this beastly act sia...

Chop his lan jiao and throw inside the same pot to boil... then use it to feed the dogs...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mother cried for help. Baby is great pain and 84% of 2nd & 3rd degree burns. Live on the line.

I dun think she can survive....unless there is a miracle.

please all of you do pray for her...

i think the baby was dead liao. wan bao headline said the baby brain dead.