• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HORROR! Papa boiled baby girl alive in cooking pot!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: RIP boil cooked baby........

This may sounds kind of lame but I really hope that bastard father gets the same treatment when he goes down to the 18 levels of Hell :mad:

everybody wants to have a piece of him...

but that is not going to bring back the baby alive...

do you think he's still calm and cool after what he did?

he is hurting inside him, he is regretting it now......her flesh and blood is dead....many people can do the impossible thing when being provoked and in anger...that's your own primeval self, original sins, Satan taking over....

prevention is better than cure...

maybe if they had known Jesus, they would get married.

maybe if they had known Jesus, he wouldn't throw her into the pot.

maybe if she had known Jesus, she wouldn't had provoked him.

maybe if he had known Jesus, he wouldn't be drunk?

maybe if they had known Jesus, they wouldn't have lost their temper?

maybe if they have faith in Jesus, this tragedy wouldn't happen?

tioh boh?

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

what makes u so sure about it? jesus told u about it?

this is my hope....even though all babies have sins, she has no control over her death, unlike suicide cases.

so it's Jesus to judge, hopefully she'll be in heaven....

Z

Zombie

maybe if they had known Jesus, he wouldn't throw her into the pot.
tioh boh?

maybe if they had known you, he wouldn't throw her into the pot.

the only problem is that you may not fit into the pot that easily.

tioh boh? :biggrin:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cannot imagine anyone doing that, whether to your own child or any other children.... if the devil know not the minds of man, the devil himself would have cried.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The fucking mom should be arrested too!

She was the one originating the idea of throwing baby into the boiling water in the quarrels. She provoked the man daring him to throw baby into the boiling water. The man is so angry and can no longer stand her any more, he just did it!

:eek::eek::eek:

This is eye witnessed by neighbor & also they neighbor has a CCTV recorded.

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090419/17/1i3wp.html

受燙嬰痛如千刀萬剮 母哭求大家救她 狠父竟仍冷靜煮麵
NOWnews 更新日期:"2009/04/19 18:57" 社會中心/綜合報導

將親生女兒丟進滾燙麵鍋中的狠心父親,在員警找上門時,居然正在輕鬆的煮麵條,對女兒的嚴重傷勢漠不關心,鄰居透露,女嬰的媽媽林姓女子與黃姓男子同居12年,兩人常常因為男的愛喝酒鬧事而吵架。相對於狠父的冷漠,林女難過地不斷流淚,拜託大家幫她替她的心肝寶貝祈福。

當時,林女雖然立刻一把抱起女嬰,但女嬰已經被滾水燙的嚎啕大哭,鄰居的監視器拍到她抱著女兒狂奔,找人幫忙送醫。一位鄰居說,「(女嬰)身體整個都燙傷,剩下衣服黏住而已,手臂上的皮都已經脫落。」而為了從滾水中撈起女嬰,林女的雙手也受傷了。

鄰居透露,林女與黃姓男子同居12年,兩人常常為了男子愛喝酒、鬧事而吵架,「丟瓦斯桶,他們自己吵架的時候才會這樣,曾經丟東西到路上來,籃子、桶子都拿來丟過。」另外,有目擊鄰居指出,黃男這次喝酒後,和林女爭吵,林女氣他不幫忙照顧女兒,於是嗆聲說,「有種你把女兒丟下去啊!」沒想到黃男真的把女兒從林女懷中一把搶來,就往麵鍋裡丟

女嬰頸部以下約有90%以上受到2~3度的燒燙傷,彰化基督教醫院急診部主任周志中表示,女嬰身上承受的痛就像千刀萬剮一般,他說,「這女童(疼痛)的程度超過10度,千刀萬剮的痛。」且女嬰死亡率高達8成,周志中說,「情況不樂觀,昨晚是沒血壓,心跳相當快、休克。」

女兒命在旦夕,但這位狠心的黃男在員警找上他時,他正如同沒發生事情般,冷靜地用勺子舀水煮麵條,一臉的鎮定,似乎女兒的死活與他毫無關係。警方要求他進行現場模擬時,也是一臉平靜地站在大鍋子,攤平雙手說自己是如何把10個月大女兒,丟進超過100度的滾燙熱水中。經檢方偵訊後,黃男已被依殺人未遂罪嫌收押。

相對於父親的無所謂,林女不敢相信同居人,怎麼狠得下心燙傷自己的親生骨肉,她前往醫院探視時,難過的不段落淚,她對自己說出激怒同居人做出更激烈舉動的話感到自責、後悔,也請大家幫幫她的小寶貝,「求你們大家幫我保佑,保佑我女兒趕快好起來,我也會吃素,保佑我女兒,趕快好起來,我的心肝寶貝。」

even if he was truly provoked and angry, he can throw the mother into the pot or throw hot water at her...i am also very provoked by your dumb insensitive statements but i will never throw your baby into hot water

Last edited:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is my hope....even though all babies have sins, she has no control over her death, unlike suicide cases.

so it's Jesus to judge, hopefully she'll be in heaven....

how can she be in heaven when she has committed sins? because she is only ten months old, she cannot possibly repent and accept your Lord. so how? do you think she will be in your heaven?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

how can she be in heaven when she has committed sins? because she is only ten months old, she cannot possibly repent and accept your Lord. so how? do you think she will be in your heaven?

i donno, if the baby hasn't been preached about the Gospel, there's a chance she may go to heaven, but it's up to Jesus....not me...

something interesting i found in the article though...God is with them during their suffering...

彰化基督 教醫院表示,女嬰今天上午7時狀況轉為危急,進行多次搶救,但仍因器官衰竭不治。