• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

history repeat itself ? our cpf gone ?

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nathan is a Singaporean of Indian Tamil descent; his childhood was spent with his three older sisters and parents, V. Sellapan and Apiram, in Muar, Johor, in a house overlooking the sea. His father had been posted to the Malayan town as a lawyer's clerk for a firm that serviced rubber plantations, but the rubber slump of the 1930s sent the family's fortunes crashing. Nathan's father accrued debts, and eventually lost his job.

vbchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nathan is a Singaporean of Indian Tamil descent; his childhood was spent with his three older sisters and parents, V. Sellapan and Apiram, in Muar, Johor, in a house overlooking the sea. His father had been posted to the Malayan town as a lawyer's clerk for a firm that serviced rubber plantations, but the rubber slump of the 1930s sent the family's fortunes crashing. Nathan's father accrued debts, and eventually lost his job.

What has this to do with our CPF? That would be HC and her group!?:mad:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
He may be a useless prez, but not the significant culprit for any cpf loss. That honour goes to the family.

Give the father some credit.. in spite of everything, he raised a president :wink:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
raised a president selling pratas?:p

If my son sells million dollar pratas, I would be proud too :biggrin:

But seriously, I'll rather he sells $1 pratas for honest living and is loved, instead of selling million dollar ones and cursed by people everyday.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
i rem some time back the straits times reported this malay family selling prata or nasi lemak making tonns of money. the house like glaced with gold

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope the CPF to be gone and let those worthless sinkies screwed themselves to death.

vbchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
My CPF already gone liao. All went to pay for my Flat while I am overseas. Now I collect rental every month from my tenant renting my flat. That is to make sure I have no money to be taken advantage of in the first place.:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
My CPF already gone liao. All went to pay for my Flat while I am overseas. Now I collect rental every month from my tenant renting my flat. That is to make sure I have no money to be taken advantage of in the first place.:biggrin:

Not true leh.. your flat still pledged to CPF. That's still your money with them :biggrin: