• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hi! i need a cowboy for my big ranch.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi everybody! good day!

i own a big ranch in aussie but i m single. i need a cowboy to help me with my cattles. i understand singaporean guys are very obedient and submissive. the ideal cowboy would be able to pass that trait to my cattles.

he must be at least a 6incher. anything bigger shall be great!

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i need a cowboy to help me with my cattles. i understand singaporean guys are very obedient and submissive.

haha how can SG men be good cowboys, there are no horses in SG.

SG men are only submissive in SG but in overseas like Batam or OZ, be prepared for the thrill of your lifetime :p

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, i'm about 9 inches long and if u game for Cum in Eyeball...

u might wanna consider me... i love that !!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No Cum in mouth, face, body or others... except Eyeball.
I'm gona make u Du Yan Long... :eek::biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi everybody! good day!

i own a big ranch in aussie but i m single. i need a cowboy to help me with my cattles. i understand singaporean guys are very obedient and submissive. the ideal cowboy would be able to pass that trait to my cattles.

he must be at least a 6incher. anything bigger shall be great!

medicine.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MR Perfect aka 'chow chee bye' i see your post one time i give u infraction like giving candy to void deck children

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
"cattle", not "cattles"... like "water", cattle has no "s"... dead giveaway that you're no aussie lass.

i ve mainly dairy cows and sheeps. some goats cos i luv lamp chops and a couple of horses to chase after the cattles. there are chickens, ducks and turkeys too.

it's hard work. i may need a couple of cowboys as long as they don't brokeback each other.

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i may need a couple of cowboys as long as they don't brokeback each other.

Aiyoh, your cowboys will work at your ranch, right? Then they won't brokeback at the ranch.

If you let your cowboys take the cattles out in the country, then they may brokeback each other :p

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear! i had many turning up in my ranch couple of days after my job ad. most were thais, indians, viets and even indonesians.

who should i employ? i need only 2 aussie cowboys. but with cheaper rate for foreigners, maybe i could take in 4. one thai was such a hunk. i shall hire him to be the supervisor.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can't understand why some of those think i m mr perfect. who exactly is he? he must be a very handsome man to stir up so much jealousy.

are singapore men really that petty and hare brained?