• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hate the govt or nation???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we all see clearly the vulgarities displayed here
escher, crane and phuacb
none got infracted
none got zapped
these are the immortals here
powerful mafia mobsters
the untouchables

laksaboy, if you have the guts, the integrity and the courage
do your duty as a sincere, honest and truthful forummer

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good heavens forbid! a coalition government sounds more palatable :o:o:o

One party is dangerous. We seen what happened with just one party.

A multi party will be the best choice with natural check and balance.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your mother lau chee bye till it bleeds!

Escher, no guts to use your own account and another coward act from you....

Do you have to keep telling me how your mother got screwed being a whore behind the Geylang Street... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
we all see clearly the vulgarities displayed here
escher, crane and phuacb
none got infracted
none got zapped
these are the immortals here
powerful mafia mobsters
the untouchables

laksaboy, if you have the guts, the integrity and the courage
do your duty as a sincere, honest and truthful forummer

Friend, this is just a forum, let them do whatever infraction or zapping they want.

You bank account doesn't increase by a few more zeros even if you have million of points and power in this forum!!!

Their actions simply show they couldn't reply with facts apart from all theirs mother's authentic organs which is pathetic.

If account got suspended, just register another new one. Don't even have to clone. Only cowards clone account.... Ha Ha Ha

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friend, this is just a forum, let them do whatever infraction or zapping they want.

You bank account doesn't increase by a few more zeros even if you have million of points and power in this forum!!!

Their actions simply show they couldn't reply with facts apart from all theirs mother's authentic organs which is pathetic.

If account got suspended, just register another new one. Don't even have to clone. Only cowards clone account.... Ha Ha Ha

The entrepreneur in you should monetize the points, akin like bitcoins :biggrin:. Make sinkapore proud ...it can then have another reason to brag ....especially when that individual die die support sinkapore to death. I salute your commitment but regret your paucity of critical thinking.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The entrepreneur in you should monetize the points, akin like bitcoins :biggrin:. Make sinkapore proud ...it can then have another reason to brag ....especially when that individual die die support sinkapore to death. I salute your commitment but regret your paucity of critical thinking.

I suspect your judgment now as how can you expect a piece of turd that escaped from a metal toilet bowl shared by Leongsam and 50 bangla families to be able to think?
The best hk can do is to stink up a place and that he can do very naturally and without even making an effort to do so.

Make hk into a hello kitty doll with no mouth and cannot talk and scream.
In due time, he will go back into that nice steel toilet bucket he came from to be the recipient of thunderous discharges from Leongsam and 50 other bangla families

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yes sir,
these idiots are just toads
escher, crane, phuacb,laucb, chowcb
and lately joined by the two snobs jw5 tfbh
these are the cyber bullies
bloody cowards with no balls
all gang up in one stupid shit hole'

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect your judgment now as how can you expect a piece of turd that escaped from a metal toilet bowl shared by Leongsam and 50 bangla families to be able to think?
The best hk can do is to stink up a place and that he can do very naturally and without even making an effort to do so.

Make hk into a hello kitty doll with no mouth and cannot talk and scream.
In due time, he will go back into that nice steel toilet bucket he came from to be the recipient of thunderous discharges from Leongsam and 50 other bangla families

To your disappointment Escher " The Son Of A Whore"... I'm Back!!!

Ask all your cowards buddies to suspend me permanently!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha... Ha Ha Ha Ha....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must be an idiot
can't read can't write
only know how to dog fuck
your fate is just below that toilet tub

No problem bro... Some body up my points.

THANK YOU FOR THE RIGHTEOUS PERSON WHO UP MY POINTS!!!

I'll HUMILIATE all this COWARDS to the m&d as long as one day i'm in this forum!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To your disappointment Escher " The Son Of A Whore"... I'm Back!!!

Ask all your cowards buddies to suspend me permanently!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha... Ha Ha Ha Ha....

welcome back sir
i always believe in justice ,honesty and integrity
those cowards and bullies will zap you to moderation
but they cannot kill good honest values
they've killed many good forummers with their thuggery and hooliganism
but they cannot kill honest forummers like your good self
these mobsters are a bunch of geylang gangsters
powerful mafia bosses hidden behind hideous masks
fear not...i will fight along with you...banzai!!!
majulah singapura!!! majulah HK14K

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No problem bro... Some body up my points.

THANK YOU FOR THE RIGHTEOUS PERSON WHO UP MY POINTS!!!

I'll HUMILIATE all this COWARDS to the m&d as long as one day i'm in this forum!!!

don't worry, even heaven knows you are right
these cowards and thugs will fuck each other up
they can gang up and kill people here
but don't worry, heaven will always shine upon you
do not fear, there are many good people around
to help you, to inspire you, and to support you
fight on..the battle is long and daunting
but we will survive
those eschercb cranecb laucb phuacb are just pawns
the big fishes are the ones playing the strings
majulah singapura!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
welcome back sir
i always believe in justice ,honesty and integrity
those cowards and bullies will zap you to moderation
but they cannot kill good honest values
they've killed many good forummers with their thuggery and hooliganism
but they cannot kill honest forummers like your good self
these mobsters are a bunch of geylang gangsters
powerful mafia bosses hidden behind hideous masks
fear not...i will fight along with you...banzai!!!
majulah singapura!!! majulah HK14K

Thanks Bro, as long as one day i'm in this forum... You shall see that SammyBoy forum will no longer belongs to this group of Cowards!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't worry, even heaven knows you are right
these cowards and thugs will fuck each other up
they can gang up and kill people here
but don't worry, heaven will always shine upon you
do not fear, there are many good people around
to help you, to inspire you, and to support you
fight on..the battle is long and daunting
but we will survive
those eschercb cranecb laucb phuacb are just pawns
the big fishes are the ones playing the strings
majulah singapura!!!

Btw friend, you've been friendly by calling cowards like Escher, jw5, Crane n etc mafia bosses or gangster....

Look at their cowardly act, do you think they are gangsters let alone mafia bosses???

All this cowards are nothing but eunuch!!!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Btw friend, you've been friendly by calling cowards like Escher, jw5, Crane n etc mafia bosses or gangster....

Look at their cowardly act, do you think they are gangsters let alone mafia bosses???

All this cowards are nothing but eunuch!!!

you are spot on sir
spot on
this group bawahvulval CB Gang are all eunuchs
they are the playthings of bigger hideous bosses

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah, kopiuncle angry liao. deploy all his clones. :biggrin:

:kma:

It is so easy to stir those shitheads and turd heads up that I find it boring, even if amusing.
9 replies from kopisai and hkturd!

Since they my hello kitties and got no mouths and I did not bother to click to see the predictable boring discharge from them, I must assume those two to be wanking and mouthing each other in some disgusting exercises even if what they do is so naturally to them and of that kind of PAP doggie.

I think they frightened they such fucking disgrace even to PAP that their paymaster about to beat the shit out of them soon.
Even if I cannot understand how a shit head and hkturd can have shit beaten out of them as then they become nothingness as it is the shit that holding them up.

Too many mysteries in the world and enough nice things to think about instead of thinking about them