• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hate the govt or nation???

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said the country is usurped liao....The country is no more....how or what to be patriotic to?
Not twisting words la.
Losing the argument so spamming thread and changing topic is it?

Losing arguments??? How old are you to be that foolish to go after for a win or lose in a forum.

That's why i say you n your group of cheap eunuch are trying to get recognition in this forum!!!

Who are the one that is changing topic n side-stepping??? Those that you guys can't rebutt, you guys just side-stepped away n think i didn't notice?? Coward Act!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
He work in china as an Ah Tiong in Ah Tiong land.
Not as an expat over there.

How can he be an expat when you see how he write and the comprehension he displayed?
hk14k might not even be from my wild oats. He might be just a turd which escaped from a metal toilet pail used by 50 families (same as what Leongsam used before) during a torrid love making session when the pail was kicked over.

Only that kind of quality will join the PAP as a running dog to those walking bags of excrement, and accepted by them.

Oh Escher, " The Son Of A Whore"

Your english is so wonderful until your grammar n vocab are not up to my NTC standard.... Just look at those phrases that you've for cursing n swearing, nothing but kids stuff!!!

I really can't compare to you when you ONLY dream everyday that you're a BIG TIMER in China n Taiwan but dun even dare to meet me in person over there.... Lolz!!!

Improve your grammar n vocab n i shall learn from you but definitely not your cowardness....

Btw, Your "smear of shit on sole LKY" I simply can't understand which country english is that since you're so "well-educated". Again i thank you for reading my post n not ignoring it.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Dun slapped your own cheap mouth again

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're the one who build turn SG from a island full of coconut trees into a financial hub, would you just let go so easily??? TALK IS ALWAYS EASY.

Go to China n experience, see how the communist run the state media. For your info, FaceBook n YouTube is not even allowed in China.

What you say i knew it long ago, which made me left the country. Can you change it??? 2016 again??? You guys are dreamer or what, 2016 opposition can topple PAP???

I'm just stating the facts... 2016 PAP can be topple by WPs??? Absolute joke!!!

Do you know why SG govt is so family run??? Because until now there's no capable opposition party to face up... Oppo's are fighting with one another to be the snake head already n you still expect them to topple PAP???

You fuckin Cheebye.. S'pore is successful now not because of the Old Bastard's brilliant leadership but because he had GKS and Albert Winsemius to advice him on how to run this shit hole of an island.. And the blood and sweat of the past generations of S'poreans that also contributed to the S'pore success story..

This post of yours proved once and for all that you are one of the Lee's family loyal pariah dogs..

Can see that you're championing for the Lee dynasty to continue to reign Sinkie Land for the next 100 years.. Fuckin shameless Bastard.. Go and suck LKY's limp cock lah you son of a whore..

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fuckin Cheebye.. S'pore is successful now not because of the Old Bastard's brilliant leadership but because he had GKS and Albert Winsemius to advice him on how to run this shit hole of an island.. And the blood and sweat of the past generations of S'poreans that also contributed to the S'pore success story..

This post of yours proved once and for all that you are one of the Lee's family loyal pariah dogs..

Can see that you're championing for the Lee dynasty to continue to reign Sinkie Land for the next 100 years.. Fuckin shameless Bastard.. Go and suck LKY's limp cock lah you son of a whore..

Oh coward, it should be ADVISE N NOT ADVICE... This is taught by your fellow cheap coward fools in my previous post in this thread!!! Lolz...

Since you're so "GANGHO", show us your actions n dun talk only. Dun be a NATO (NO ACTION TALK ONLY)!!!

You mean SG achievements today is due to your mum working as a international whore to bring SG to where it is today???

Actions speaks a thousand words. You not happy, protest on the streets... Why you dun dare??? Your mum didn't borned you with your ballz on it or what??? CHEAP EUNUCH of you!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it because your mother is workin as a international whore with a skill of blow job, you can only talk but no actions?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it because your mother is workin as a international whore with a skill of blow job, you can only talk but no actions?

I do it with action by exercising my vote at the ballot box in every GE..

BTW, PAP pariah like you have only one mother but a thousand fathers.. Good luck in finding the identity of your dad.. He might be in Dhaka now reminiscing about the night he shagged your mom at Desker years ago.. LOL..

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

BTW, PAP pariah like you have only one mother but a thousand fathers.. Good luck in finding the identity of your dad.. He might be in Dhaka now reminiscing about the night he shagged your mom at Desker years ago.. LOL..

I simply can't understand why ppl like you n your group of CHEAP EUNUCH like to show off to the whole world how your mother becomes a whore.... Lolz!!! I'm simply not interested.

If your vote has been useful in every GE, SG should be administered by another party by now already n not PAP. Did you mum born you with brains??

You think by showing off your mum's smelly hole over here can scare me off??? What a childish n coward act!!!

But indeed you did a good job by inheriting your mum's skill of "USING THE MOUTH ONLY AKA BLOW JOB" Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Why you put yourself so cheap n allow me to humiliate you or are you just born cheaply by your mother!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I simply can't understand why ppl like you n your group of CHEAP EUNUCH like to show off to the whole world how your mother becomes a whore.... Lolz!!! I'm simply not interested.

If your vote has been useful in every GE, SG should be administered by another party by now already n not PAP. Did you mum born you with brains??

You think by showing off your mum's smelly hole over here can scare me off??? What a childish n coward act!!!

But indeed you did a good job by inheriting your mum's skill of "USING THE MOUTH ONLY AKA BLOW JOB" Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Why you put yourself so cheap n allow me to humiliate you or are you just born cheaply by your mother!!!

And I simply can't understand why scumbags like you loves to lick off every drop of cum that your PAP masters released onto your CB face.. LOL.. Why cheapen yourself and let other Forumers here humiliate you and your mom?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I simply can't understand why scumbags like you loves to lick off every drop of cum that your PAP masters released onto your CB face.. LOL.. Why cheapen yourself and let other Forumers here humiliate you and your mom?

Coward's like you will always used your cheap mouth n talk only but no actions. You can curse n swear for all you want but PAP is still in power!!!

So if you dun like the PAP party, which party you like? Which opposition is your master then!!! Lolz... Look into a pool of urine before even you blurt out your cheap words.

So you have run out of your words and tried to pretend to be my mine eunuch dog and start copying my words for your satisfaction??? Ha Ha Ha Ha.... You can't even debate in a forum and yet u still wanna to gain recognition!!!

For all you can to copy but one thing you have to understand, HUMILIATION is for COWARDS like you who ONLY TALK BUT NO ACTIONS. Carry on n hide behind a computer to gain yr recognition in a forum. I dun pitied you but you mum only to have bring you to this world so cheaply without any BALLz.... Lolz!!!

If i've not mistaken, when you go to the toilet, you squad to urine right.... Ha Ha Ha.... Ha Ha Ha...

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many are stuck here indefinitely and the only thing they do, which they consider productive, is to go online and curse. Very funny leh... :o

Pal, agreed with you legs up!!!

Not only ppl like escher, crane or zeddy consider online cursing is effective, they thought by doing this, they are a "Panda Hero"!!! Lolz.... They wanna gain recognition, gain sympathy, cause ppl like them do not have actions but uses their cheap mouth to talk only....

Ask anyone of them to sent in an email to PMOs office to curse n swear n you see who dares.... I can tell you not even ONE of them.

They Crane, Escher, Zeddy, JW5, Sarong all are nothing but only a bunch of COWARDS who can't contribute anything to the society instead jumping into a forum to vent their jealousy against the society. What a shame!!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

aiyohyoh!!!..zeddy, this is very UNLIKE of you to post such profanities
you are one of the intellectuals whom I admired....like jw5 and TFBH...but oops...
I would love to assume that Zeddy is a SHARED handle
some vulval mouth has taken over the handle at this hour

if it is the original Zeddy that I knew, I really feel very disappointed ...and I would be very worried...cheers!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are one of the intellectuals whom I admired....like jw5 and TFBH...but oops...

if it is the original Zeddy that I knew, I really feel very disappointed ...and I would be very worried...cheers!

This kind of cowards will be easily wrap-up by me within 3 post....

Look at him, can't even debate in a forum... He wanted to throw out all his mum's authentic organs but again got round-up by me till he got no retreat but to use my words in his own post for his own satisfactions!!! Lolz...

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kan Ni Na Bu Eh Chee Bye! :oIo:
Kong Wu Kong Boh. :kma: