• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has Singapore's education failed the Malay Community?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most employers find it cumbersome to have malays due to this issue. So they employ Bangladeshis instead. No issues there.
So m&ds have to look upon themselves,,,in the past before these m&ds became arabsies I have not issues with m&d employees,,now with the Tudung and all that crap,,I save myself the hassle by not hiring them in the 1st place

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie education system is very good at brainwashing and teaching useless stuff to the kids.

This is a self-evident fact which is truly regardless of race, language or religion. :cool:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays in Malaysia are doing very well. Many are business owners.

Bumiputera policy.​

Maybe Singaporeans want to help Malays in Singapore? Also adopt same policy in Singapore?

Would be good for the Malay community in Singapore for sure.
Then you are blind. Chinese are the bosses for 70%. Malays in johor are workers. They dont ask to wear tudung. They dont ask to pray 5 5tjmes a day. I say we kick local malays out and take them jnstead

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie education system is very good at brainwashing and teaching useless stuff to the kids.

This is a self-evident fact which is truly regardless of race, language or religion. :cool:
Go get a prestigeous ALTRON INSTITUTE Qualification accreditated by MOM and S'pore Employers.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the Malay community has to do is ditch their cult religion Islam and they are halfway to success. The other half is to put in hard work.

oppo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays were given free basic education, they didn’t make use of the “FREE” education who else can they blame?

the rest have to pay to get educated although heavily subsidised but still need to pay, probably when u need to pay u feel the pinch and will wanna make something out of it

generally, when they fail they put the blame on everybody else but they themselves. That said, I’ve Malay friends who told me that it’s toxic to mix with their own kind and he rather hang out with the Chinese to get the correct influences about life and making money

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the Malay community has to do is ditch their cult religion Islam and they are halfway to success. The other half is to put in hard work.
Hard work? No way Jose. We let chinese coolies do all the work and malays collect the taxes and enjoy!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
generally, when they fail they put the blame on everybody else but they themselves. That said, I’ve Malay friends who told me that it’s toxic to mix with their own kind and he rather hang out with the Chinese to get the correct influences about life and making money
I think he only want the female non mslay friends.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hard work? No way Jose. We let chinese coolies do all the work and malays collect the taxes and enjoy!
That's what the Malaysian Malay ministers are doing. Without the Chinese, they will still be living like stone-age and they still want to complain that the Chinese are controlling the economy. That's what cult Islam does, always blame the infidels.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A simple fact is most Malays are lazy. Manual work are available to all races in Singapore. My personal experience are most Malays tend to absent 2-3 days a month while his/her other races colleagues absent 2-3 per annum. Manual work salary are incentives based and number of working days per month are take into consideration. A different of a couple of days can result in$500 difference in salary.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
go to the Malay neighbourhoods, hang out at the void decks after 9pm on weekdays.

you will see plenty of Malay kids still running around and playing and not going to bed.

the Chinese and other kids will be at home doing homework or going to bed.

it's the parents attitude towards raising children that matters the most.

for the successful malays, ask them how strict their parents were with schoolwork.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
go to the Malay neighbourhoods, hang out at the void decks after 9pm on weekdays.

you will see plenty of Malay kids still running around and playing and not going to bed.

the Chinese and other kids will be at home doing homework or going to bed.

it's the parents attitude towards raising children that matters the most.

for the successful malays, ask them how strict their parents were with schoolwork.
Natives of South east asia does like to be confined. You see kids riding motorbikes from Myanmar to indonesia.
Anyway, what us the use of hard work. Even xi jinping has put a stop to 996 working practice. You live to work kind of culture. Modern day slavery. Malays work to live.