• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Harder Time for Divorced Men Ahead

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is there no analysis into why the defaults are rising? If one is struggling to even survive, would the threats be of any use? It is also my belief that it is the woman who initiates the divorce in most cases (I think there were some figures on this some time back).

dumb-assed paps whenever they implement a policy never thought hard enough to include for other circumstances....

when something bad happens, they will quickly patched up their flawed policies....

and it's time to move on again....:biggrin:

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
That fact that special interest groups like AWARE can influence parliament is a sign of the rot that's taken place in Spore. Now men & lesser mortals have to worry about parliament passing un-equal laws.

are gays and lez backed AWARE group more interested in promoting divorce than the salvation of marriages?

if it is the former, I worry for SGP.....:biggrin:

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually that is all there is to it. The women are the leaders and reap the benefits of their lobbying. Whilst the men are blaming the Bible or the lack of opposition votes, to the hilarious laughter of women groups.

the orignal poster has a nick tanwahtiu, means wait for me to F**ck..

he's a troublemaker....but thanks for the clarification! :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are gays and lez backed AWARE group more interested in promoting divorce than the salvation of marriages?

if it is the former, I worry for SGP.....:biggrin:

In any country there are always many interest groups fighting for attention. Thats a reality for any gov't of a multi-racial country.

In the case of Spore's LKY has monoplized the gov'ts agenda such as making money for himself, his views on population control, on racism, ...

His bullying has eliminated a more balanced view from the gov't that might have resulted if more people were involved in the decision making process.

Many Sporeans are already worried enough to leave Spore :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
In any country there are always many interest groups fighting for attention. Thats a reality for any gov't of a multi-racial country.

In the case of Spore's LKY has monoplized the gov'ts agenda such as making money for himself, his views on population control, on racism, ...

His bullying has eliminated a more balanced view from the gov't that might have resulted if more people were involved in the decision making process.

Many Sporeans are already worried enough to leave Spore :rolleyes:
The problem is that men are always competitive.
And the competition intensifies ten times when the subject matter is women.
My suggestion would be for SG men not to get married, especially to SG women.
The SG women would then marry Chinamen, which is something that I predict will be very common in the next 10 years.
It's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SG women would then marry Chinamen, which is something that I predict will be very common in the next 10 years.

SG women looked down on Chinaman...

I think they are more comfortable with Angmos...:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
funny! the last time i saw him and her wife at my friend's wedding dinner. My impression of her very pretty,seems a little lonely and an attention seeker.:rolleyes:

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG women looked down on Chinaman...

I think they are more comfortable with Angmos...:biggrin:

Nowadays Ang Mohs oso wisen up liao........ and staying away from the singkie bitches....... those that still hook up with singkie women do the hit & run routine :biggrin: ........ very difficult to get them to ROM now. :biggrin:

Singkie women are turning to Ah Tiongs in desperation. :p :biggrin: :p

F*CK the WOMENS CHARTER !!!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mentioned this in an earlier thread.

Due to the women's charter and spore women upbringing, it is the women who initiate divorces most of the time.
Knowing the law is behind them and custody of the kids will automatically go to them, they do not have to compromise and make any sacrifices in the marraige.

So F**K the womens charter

1-3.jpg

Womens Charter Law is invented by my wife, if you want to fuck, fuck my wife.

Hehehehehahaha!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice to see sinkie males getting screwed. That is what happen when you have no balls to protest and no balls to move out of your forsaken sinkie island.

CB kia tonychat,

i very busy nowadays.

talk more while u can. i will handle you when the time is ripe.

BTW, faster take out yr red t-shirt. heard they giving 10bahts to every protestor. u need the $ lah dun u.:cool:

faster pay back the $ u owe to your army fren ok.:oIo:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The problem between men & women is a problem that affects the human race & not just Spore men :smile: Whats unique in Spore, is that the womens charter places the burden on men.

Looking at how the PAP handles the problem between the sexes is classic PAP :smile: They blame one side, initiate monetary penalties, threats of jail time,... Same way they handle the littering, illegal parking,......, problem.

PRC men are not stupid. They will also be un-willing to marry Spore women . There are those that will return to China abandoning their Spore wives.

In a few years there will be many abandoned ex-wives of angmos, PRC , bangla, ..... :rolleyes:

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia is no diff than Sinkieland, if not even worse than Sinkie.

I believe the rulings can be applied to either party. Their laws do not just side the woman unilaterally. The man is able to apply for maintenance as well if the woman has been the breadwinner all along.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already started. Two personal sgp female friends married chinaman who are not rich.

jw5

Loyal
The problem between men & women is a problem that affects the human race & not just Spore men :smile: Whats unique in Spore, is that the womens charter places the burden on men.

Looking at how the PAP handles the problem between the sexes is classic PAP :smile: They blame one side, initiate monetary penalties, threats of jail time,... Same way they handle the littering, illegal parking,......, problem.

PRC men are not stupid. They will also be un-willing to marry Spore women . There are those that will return to China abandoning their Spore wives.

In a few years there will be many abandoned ex-wives of angmos, PRC , bangla, ..... :rolleyes:
Hahaha, so be it bro.
That should teach them not to be so arrogant when they were in their "prime".