• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Halo forummers and Sam

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting Forum u have here, Sam...

Took me some time and courage before register. Before I being bombed by others, I am a middle income chap whom have not much issues with the garment of Singapour.

Thanks and best regards:p

You're a liar and just a clone of one of the lackeys of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan.

Why else would you misrepresent a mere $1.7 million as $1.7 billiion?

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're a liar and just a clone of one of the lackeys of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan.

Why else would you misrepresent a mere $1.7 million as $1.7 billiion?

I am non-clone or non-clown.... this is a cut and paste from CNA.... Maybe you can wriye and sue CNA for the mis-interpretation.... and not misrepresent.:biggrin:

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked the CNA link and it said million. Thank you.

No issue... they might have amended the report as someone like you have reported to them... which is nice as is misleading... Thanks for dropping by too... Have a nice mid week ahead...:biggrin: