• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Halo forummers and Sam

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear new friend,it is true that you have no ball,but then you are a model of Singapore.

That is yr ability to laugh at yrslef,sorely lacking in our little red dot.

I want to learn fr you!

Again thanks from your admiration... I seriously believe "Zi zhu Chang Lei" --> live within your expectation.. Never try to achieve something non-realistics unless you are "SiBei A Sai":p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again thanks from your admiration... I seriously believe "Zi zhu Chang Lei" --> live within your expectation.. Never try to achieve something non-realistics unless you are "SiBei A Sai":p

True, true, true. "Sibei A Sai" chaps are housed in 2 places - either in prison or in IMH.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting Forum u have here, Sam...

Took me some time and courage before register. Before I being bombed by others, I am a middle income chap whom have not much issues with the garment of Singapour.

Thanks and best regards:p

Good for you. However, if you are here long enough, you will learn a different perspective you've never known before. Thereafter I bet with my last foot that you will take many issues with this garment of Singapore