• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who I am !!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This idiot clown has been trolling me. No wonder one of my old threads was brought up with some new nick that started flaming me for no rhyme or reason. What a worthless coward this fool is had to use a new nick to follow me around instead of one of its old countless nicks lying around.

Typical of an arrogant idiot that thinks succeding in life is to be proficient in a certain language which it isn't and that's good enough. Take being a good manager for eg. What does being a good manager have to do with speaking good english? So there's no need to have charisma, leadership skills and ability to get others under you to cooperate together but rather speak good english and have textbook knowledge of certain terms like maslow hierachy for eg? In this case any random sec school teenager could be a good manager.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, I all along thot Change Management was about how not to wear ze yellow sock with the green sock, and when to change my underwear.

Gee! No wonder it is so complicated.

In the singapore context, this is the more relevant definition of change management:

In Australia, companies usually have headcount for this role. It's like PR/corp comms for the programme management office. Slightly more useful than a paper clip holding paperweight .

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This idiot clown has been trolling me. No wonder one of my old threads was brought up with some new nick that started flaming me for no rhyme or reason. What a worthless coward this fool is had to use a new nick to follow me around instead of one of its old countless nicks lying around.

Typical of an arrogant idiot that thinks succeding in life is to be proficient in a certain language which it isn't and that's good enough. Take being a good manager for eg. What does being a good manager have to do with speaking good english? So there's no need to have charisma, leadership skills and ability to get others under you to cooperate together but rather speak good english and have textbook knowledge of certain terms like maslow hierachy for eg? In this case any random sec school teenager could be a good manager.

Just a big mouth trying to sound bombastic. The long composition he wrote before this is the most funny thing I have read here in a long time. But it really brightened up my morning. Clearly written by someone who's not seen very much, nor will ever succeed at anything in life.

I usually tolerate his nonsense but with the spamming of late, an ass fucking session was due. Good english?? Gimme a break. Remember when he was the sammyboy "vocab boy", starting threads with cut and paste definitions from a website?

Nothing original and nothing of any value. 2 marbles in a tin can is what he is.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear, I all along thot Change Management was about how not to wear ze yellow sock with the green sock, and when to change my underwear.

Gee! No wonder it is so complicated.

SBF change management is about switching between clones. Bad change management examples include ivebert aka samualshitstain aka manokie aka thecocks aka received by fuckings etc etc. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a big mouth trying to sound bombastic. The long composition he wrote before this is the most funny thing I have read here in a long time. But it really brightened up my morning. Clearly written by someone who's not seen very much, nor will ever succeed at anything in life.

I usually tolerate his nonsense but with the spamming of late, an ass fucking session was due. Good english?? Gimme a break. Remember when he was the sammyboy "vocab boy", starting threads with cut and paste definitions from a website?

Nothing original and nothing of any value. 2 marbles in a tin can is what he is.

Wish this fool had the balls to at least stick with 1 nick but since he's a coward he'll just create some clone that's easily identifiable since it always performs the same schtick.

therockz

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would like to hear what a worthless racist yourself that looks down on ppl with poor english proficiency has to say.

You only got it half right. I don't just look down on people like your mother with poor English, I step on their heads and use them like worthless slaves turning tricks and taking my commands for $6/hr, before CPF of course.

As for being racist, you are the only rootless racist here, as evidenced by your posts. Demanding that people speak and write English is not racism, it is called having roots to Spore and being literate. If you do not like to speak English, feel free to demand that Spore change its main language to Mandarin. Try changing everything from PSLE to uni education to your address to your constitution to Mandarin. We all know that day will never come.

So if you don't want to speak English or be around people of other races, feel free to take your vile racist ass to China where your allegiance lie. Then again, we all know illiterates like you don't have the skills to migrate. :rolleyes: Even your motherland China won't give you a work visa without a Bachelors and two years professional work experience. They have enough starving Chinamen and women to feed, 1.3 billion or one quarter of humanity in fact.

Which country would want to let in an illiterate, vile, racist, noisy, smelly, uncivilised, malnourished, criminal, spit all over the floor, shit on the street, cheating, lying, gangster, human trash? Try Malaysia or Indonesia maybe, bye bye, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.